Authority Hacker system?

$3K.....

Not being a dick but you could have bought a ton of content and some high powered links for that.

What do you hope to learn that will deliver an ROI will stop you from hitting the refund button?

I only paid $250 so far. I would not buy if the only option was 3K.

It's structured as a series of courses. Not sure how much you can learn on those initial $250. Also not sure if the payment plan is legally binding, in which case I will refund.

To answer your question, I expect to gain an competitive edge and to be able to ask questions to Mark and Gael directly in the Facebook group. What that competetive edge will be is not something I can predict. I do know that I've learned a lot from AH, but the question is if I can still do that, now when I am not a noob anymore.

I want to move into the US market now for the first time and their methods are very specifically aimed at that.

I also hope to network, to find local partners, for an international site.

Sounds unconvincing to me tbh.

Lots of learning (thinking not doing) and networking (chatting to others who are also thinking and not doing) and not much doing.

The shotgun technique and other link building techniques are widely known already so what is the competitive advantage that the course offers?

I have no reason to knock the course but I guess we just look at things a bit differently.

Let us know how the course progresses, genuinely interested to hear how it progresses.

I'm not looking for thinking or handholding, quite the contrary. I want to spend less time thinking and more time doing.

I have stuff to do in maintaining and growing, I rarely have time to research, think and develop strategy. I do not feel like my current overall strategy is enough to get me to where you are, as an example. I can keep my "method" going and get by and earn a decent living and that's fine, but I want to do better.

What I've found with AH in the past, is that they are very good at showing you actual value add methods, tools and strategies. I don't need handholding or convincing. I just need a little bit of that Wall Street secret sauce, so that I can move on that. Let me know what tools, methods and strategies you've found to be worthwhile right now and I'll take it from there.

That is what I am hoping to find with AH Pro. To get some tried and tested "best practice" models that I can implement right away.

We'll see, I was on the fence, but I'll give it a try.

If you’re looking for paid networking and hot strategy of the week type outing; traffic think tank has got a terrifyingly strong value proposition. Probably the strongest one in the industry currently.

If you’re looking for paid networking and hot strategy of the week type outing; traffic think tank has got a terrifyingly strong value proposition. Probably the strongest one in the industry currently.

Not sure if srs..

WTF is it with all these Academies and courses :smile: :smile: :wink:

Its not that complicated guys.

Not sure if srs..

WTF is it with all these Academies and courses :smile: :smile: :wink:

Its not that complicated guys.
It’s the most accessible form of digital rent.

Plus a big chunk of the population has some weird head condition where they value things more if u make them pay for stuff and do a bunch steps.

The A student type personalities are super susceptible to it from years of hoop jumping conditioning.

The A student type personalities are super susceptible to it from years of hoop jumping conditioning.
Absolutely. Some of my biggest problems in business came from the expectation that it would be as difficult, complex, or involved as a prestigious type of engineering. That caused me to expect it to be hard and treat it as such and really get into the nuts and bolts or quantum mechanics of it all.

The truth is is that things are simple if you allow them to be. Although my biggest problems came from that, it's also one of my biggest strengths because I can exploit small things that others don't ever discover. But at the same time, it's not necessary when you can simply scale the basics instead and move faster. It's a competitive edge, but not one you must have.

Hiding things behind paywalls plays into that mindset. There used to be big secrets, and although there still are, it's nothing like it used to be. There's trade secrets you learn from being in the trenches, and if you're the one in the trenches the last thing you're going to do is sell it as a course and out the methodology. You might sell access to the secrets, but not the secrets themselves.

That's what has to be realized about courses and their price tags. You won't find secrets. You'll find remixes. You'll find an organization of information. You may even get a step-by-step hand holding process. But you won't find secrets. That price tag makes it seem like there's some hidden value in there.

But it's always all the crap already available in the guru's blog posts. They just repackage it all, perhaps film some videos and give some PDF checklists, etc. But it's all openly available.

Paying for organized and actionable info is fine, though. Nothing wrong with investing in yourself and success. It saves you time from reading 100 blog posts and waiting for your brain to congeal it into some kind of structure you can act on.

I'd say it depends. Everyone is different. Paying for stuff helps some people keep themselves accountable.

To me, $3K is an ungodly amount of money to pay for educational content & Facebook group. Then again - if you apply everything you learn in that course/group, I'm sure you'll make back $3K and more, especially with your prior experience.

I jumped the gun and bought Diggity's Authority Lab for $500 just for his Facebook group, after I met the CM SEO guys in person this winter. That's what I consider an "ok" amount - you make a one-time payment, and you're in forever.

I haven't watched a single video from the course, but the Facebook group has been well worth the money. It's good for quick advanced information access, best practices, basic questions that I haven't dealt with yet, etc.

The signal to noise ratio there is much better than in normal Facebook groups, and plenty of people there who are making very good money online. You can find most of the stuff online, but not all of it. And once you get into the intermediate/advanced territory, digging around the internet yourself looking for advanced info is just not worth the hassle anymore.

250/month is definitely pushing it, but so is an Ahref subscription or whatever other unnecessary tools a lot of people use. Ahref+Ranktracker and that's the cost right there.

Sperg Bot Schizo posting Mode Activated

250/month is definitely pushing it, but so is an Ahref subscription or whatever other unnecessary tools a lot of people use. Ahref+Ranktracker and that's the cost right there.
I think the natural price point everyone is going to settle on for this stuff is exactly 900$ per month.
Industry tools require rent to run and crapidarians to explain. Crapidarian costs push all numbers to 9.

Higher priced tools outcompete lower priced tools due to auction advertising markets in the short run.

4 figure rent is unacceptable from an economic controls perspective. Regulators will start to do shit when you get to this level, even lazy American ones.

2 Figure rent can't compete cuz you can't afford the content marketing people to not drown.
Seriously for real 2 figure rent sux lol. I made this mistake with term explorer.
You dont suck up enough value to provide differentiation and getting scale just sucks ass cuz you squeezed on both sides with free and cheap below you and expensive enough to bid u off the ad platforms above u.

1 Figure rent works if u got a sugar daddy. Like big daddy jeff to sell ur book.

Last edited:
I have no idea what you're talking about dude, but the answer to everything is 42.
I'm still editing. Gimme some time. I got some WSB level stupidity in me somewhere.
dis just being cringe so far.

Bump. @bernard how is your experience with the course so far?

The content quality is good and very specific. They share Google Sheets and Content Templates and the like.

I've started from the beginning of the course, which is all stuff I know, but I wanted to see if they approached it differently than I do.

I will report back once I get to the more advanced topics.

Overall, I would say this course is probably best for those who only do websites part time, but have some success already. They would be best served by the ready made templates and tactics and it's where the price point makes the most sense.

Hey,

I looking for insight on the Authority Hacker Pro course. (Not the entry level version.) I find the AH free content quite helpful, so I'm considering purchasing the course. For those familiar with it, do you feel like it's worth the money? Either because it provides trainings you can't get elsewhere or because it cuts to the chase and doesn't require wading through a bunch of crap content?

I have a decent amount of self-taught knowledge after a few years of building my own site, but I know there is a lot more to learn. I'm mostly interested in scaling content production and next level SEO strategies that aren't covered in every youtube video.

Thanks for any insights you want to share.

Hey,

I looking for insight on the Authority Hacker Pro course. (Not the entry level version.) I find the AH free content quite helpful, so I'm considering purchasing the course. For those familiar with it, do you feel like it's worth the money? Either because it provides trainings you can't get elsewhere or because it cuts to the chase and doesn't require wading through a bunch of crap content?

I have a decent amount of self-taught knowledge after a few years of building my own site, but I know there is a lot more to learn. I'm mostly interested in scaling content production and next level SEO strategies that aren't covered in every youtube video.

Thanks for any insights you want to share.
You don't need to spend the money on the course, you need to do what @MrMedia mentioned earlier in the thread.

Absolutely. Some of my biggest problems in business came from the expectation that it would be as difficult, complex, or involved as a prestigious type of engineering. That caused me to expect it to be hard and treat it as such and really get into the nuts and bolts or quantum mechanics of it all.

The truth is is that things are simple if you allow them to be. Although my biggest problems came from that, it's also one of my biggest strengths because I can exploit small things that others don't ever discover. But at the same time, it's not necessary when you can simply scale the basics instead and move faster. It's a competitive edge, but not one you must have.

Hiding things behind paywalls plays into that mindset. There used to be big secrets, and although there still are, it's nothing like it used to be. There's trade secrets you learn from being in the trenches, and if you're the one in the trenches the last thing you're going to do is sell it as a course and out the methodology. You might sell access to the secrets, but not the secrets themselves.
I'm so relieved to find this thread and particularly this explanation by @Ryuzaki. What drives me to consider stuff like the AH Pro course is FOMO, that really is what it is, and the paywall only increases the idea that there's something precious being withheld. I see that so clearly after reading this thread and I'm looking forward to spending $3k on some content experiments instead.

Also, for anyone who finds this later, I did spend money on Content Distribution's framework and SOPs about six months ago and it's been a really great shortcut to scaling content creation. Unlike AH, it's not a course and it doesn't really hold your hand, but more like a pre-packaged framework to build your content team. Could I have developed the entire writer knowledge base and SOPs myself? Maybe, but it would have taken me years of flailing around.

So anyhow, that was a good "growth" investment because it solved a particular problem I had. I'm not sure AH would do that.

Also, for anyone who finds this later, I did spend money on Content Distribution's framework and SOPs about six months ago and it's been a really great shortcut to scaling content creation. Unlike AH, it's not a course and it doesn't really hold your hand, but more like a pre-packaged framework to build your content team. Could I have developed the entire writer knowledge base and SOPs myself? Maybe, but it would have taken me years of flailing around.

Yes, this is what I would pay for as well.

The SOPs and frameworks are for sure worth paying for. This is the meat and bones of a business. Their methods and the way they make decisions.

Most of these gurus make more money from being a guru than they do from actually doing the thing.

Lots of people are trying to get out of the game (especially with the recent algorithm turmoil) and selling the dream to newbies is their way to cash out.

I can't imagine that there's anything groundbreaking in the Authority Hacker course.

I can't imagine that there's anything groundbreaking in the Authority Hacker course.

Depends on how you define groundbreaking.

Groundbreaking in that they know things or do things that people don't share about here? No.

But they are clever and with a proven track record and they have experience from running an agency which you can't do unless you can delegate, outsource and plan.

That the value in most of their work imo. They're very methodical and organised.

Personally, if I wanted to sign up for an SEO/affiliate course, I'd go with Matt Diggity, he seems to be more of a creative type, that comes up with old school "black hat", but legal, solutions to problems.

Back