Are There Any Marketplaces to Buy Boosted Facebook Posts to Niche-Relevant Pages?

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Is anyone aware of something like this? I'm picturing some kind of marketplace where you can browse by niche, page size, and cost. I'm assuming it'd work something like:
  • Boost Price to Max Followers: $500
  • Extra Cut for Page Owner: $200
  • Extra Cut for Platform Owner: $50
  • Total Price: $750
You know, something like that. If it doesn't exist, it's a good business idea someone can run with. I think I could get some mileage out of it. To be fair, I haven't looked to see if it exists or if there are individual offers on other Fiverr-esque marketplaces.

What you're saying is you want popular facebook ops to take an additional fee to pay to boost your post for more reach with their followers?

The way I've always defaulted to for getting stuff like this is IRL ground game.
I think what you're actually looking for is an influencer wrangler. Getting addons like this systematically from a market seems like it would just get wrecked so fast it would be basically worthless with any kinda scale. I'm sure you can find someone slinging it on fiveer, but not on accounts worth caring about.

I think what you need to do is seek out some kinda talent agency with a roster of 360 management contracts they can partner you up with.

Yes, just bost poost with facebook ads. Simple solution. Is it worth it? So-so as social media is a bit "dying" and price for this can be far more.

There were good times back in 2018 etc. You could get thousands of "followers" for few bucks. Good times!

Q4 is also way too expensive to start imo.

Is anyone aware of something like this? I'm picturing some kind of marketplace where you can browse by niche, page size, and cost. I'm assuming it'd work something like:
  • Boost Price to Max Followers: $500
  • Extra Cut for Page Owner: $200
  • Extra Cut for Platform Owner: $50
  • Total Price: $750
You know, something like that.

shoutcart.com ?

@secretagentdad @wikibum, Yeah I agree. The most obvious case is going to be that the pages are burnt unless I'm paying a premium. The reason I'm not looking for an influencer or influencer marketplace is that I'm not looking for fans of a person or to tap into a cult of personality. I'm looking for people that are fans of a topic. I agree that there's a huge crossover and not everything is like "Instagram & Twitch stars". I'll look into it more.

It's a numbers game for me and nothing matters but the built in demographic and the flow of traffic. Paying a premium for some ding-dong to vouch for the page isn't going to add value for me. I can get the same effect cheaper. This may be a case of me just sending messages to page owners.

@Biggy, I thought about that, too, but there are subtle differences here. One is an ad being pushed to people with a built-in amount of resistance, where as a page or a group breaks down those barriers and comes with social validation and the ability to virtue signal by sharing and interacting further.

@secretagentdad @wikibum, Yeah I agree. The most obvious case is going to be that the pages are burnt unless I'm paying a premium. The reason I'm not looking for an influencer or influencer marketplace is that I'm not looking for fans of a person or to tap into a cult of personality. I'm looking for people that are fans of a topic. I agree that there's a huge crossover and not everything is like "Instagram & Twitch stars". I'll look into it more.

It's a numbers game for me and nothing matters but the built in demographic and the flow of traffic. Paying a premium for some ding-dong to vouch for the page isn't going to add value for me. I can get the same effect cheaper. This may be a case of me just sending messages to page owners.

@Biggy, I thought about that, too, but there are subtle differences here. One is an ad being pushed to people with a built-in amount of resistance, where as a page or a group breaks down those barriers and comes with social validation and the ability to virtue signal by sharing and interacting further.
Buying likes over FB is ok. For brand awarness. But most of the time for niche sites its not worth it. I would do that with eCommerce.

I don't know of any current marketplace like that - there used to be plenty but changes FB has made over the years have killed them off. Facebook banned lots of pages for doing this, including some very big ones that had spent big on the platform over the years. The practice itself is not against TOS but you need specific disclaimers and also plenty of the specific posts people were asking for were against TOS so it would get the page in trouble.

The pages that remain and will post articles and boost them are all at pretty steep prices for what it is because the risk to them is not worth taking a small price. There are lots of this going on with just mutual beneficial relationships, but that's 2 entities that trade a ton of posts vs doing 1 off deals.

However, I believe the market for doing this in Facebook groups without the boost just the admin selling the rights to make a post is a booming market.

Back