Are Cheap Videos like Whiteboard Voiceover Videos Still a Good Investment?

Degree
I haven't had a personal YouTube channel for 2 years, as I've been managing channels for other people and helping them grow- didn't have the energy to do SEO for more than 8 videos a day, lol.

What kind of videos do you promote? I have never done videos, because I am not good in using editing tools and I am not going to talk or look into a camera.

Are Videos without a face still a worthwhile investment?

With some good SEO , are those voice over, whiteboard style videos still a worthwhile investment.
I recently started a "edu" site with a lot of people looking for edu content.
So I was thinking that a video channel would complement, but I don't have the budget for production.

What is a very cheap way to start video content with outsourcing?
If I am only going to do whiteboard with voice over, from a "relatively cheaper country", I am targeting a third world country, what do you advise?

What kind of videos do you promote?
All kinds of videos. Language teaching videos, real estate videos, marketing videos, etc.
Are Videos without a face still a worthwhile investment?
100%.
With some good SEO , are those voice over, whiteboard style videos still a worthwhile investment.
I recently started a "edu" site with a lot of people looking for edu content.
So I was thinking that a video channel would complement, but I don't have the budget for production.
If the videos would be valuable to your audience and creating them doesn't take away from your main project, then it's not a bad idea to put your brand in front of as many people as possible.
What is a very cheap way to start video content with outsourcing?
If I am only going to do whiteboard with voice over, from a "relatively cheaper country", I am targeting a third world country, what do you advise?
I would imagine there would be some suitable sellers on Fiverr- Upwork will probably be too costly for your needs.

Back