Anyone who can gift me a BuSo Pro membership?

builder

BuSo Pro
Degree
I will pay you in bitcoins.
Someday you can point to the blockchain ledger and tell your grandkids the greatest story they've ever heard. :wink:

LOL so 0.0648 Bitcoin?

::emp::

Ha ha yes, 0.1 BTC - to account for exchange fluctuations. :happy:

@emp If you buy it for me, (I believe) this will be the first gifted BuSo pro membership, lol.

@builder
I bought one to show my support for the place.

There really is no advantage to it.

::emp::

This ain't a charity

For bitcoins bro. Read OP.

(I believe)

GlegiC5.jpg

You'd be wrong!

:smile:

It is kind of unbelievable that it has been almost a year since CCarter's "I need 9" post. Time flies!

If this ain't some kind of trolling then I have no Idea what trolling stands for. I guess @CCarter was right about @builder in the Efficency thread.

If this ain't some kind of trolling then I have no Idea what trolling stands for. I guessCCarter was right about @builder in the Efficency thread.

I asked for a gift in return for bitcoins. How is it charity or trolling?

If you meant the Joseph Ducreux meme, that was because @Prentzz imitated my "(I believe)" post and in spite of what he wrote, I laughed when I saw it - in spite of whether a post is against me or not, I always genuinely appreciate creativity.

Many people on forums have weak reading comprehension. Explaining what I meant to hundreds of people or directly attacking them saying that they have weak reading comprehension skills sucks up a lot of my time.

As I explained elsewhere, I ignore negative posts completely unless it is constructive criticism.

In general, members of a forum want desperately to be "part of the fraternity", and to follow the leader, so these are usual forum dynamics. Anyone who has run a forum in the past or has observed forums will know that.

I don't shout "I AM ALPHA" everyday when I wake up. Different strokes for different folks.

I am here because there are a few guys whom I like who were members at another forum. I have done business deals there (100% of them outside the affiliate/online market). So I *may be* able to add value to a lot of things you do. If you don't feel so, don't partner.

Good luck.

@ryuzaki,metadata is there any benefit in joining the pro membership?

@The Engineer created a thread with all of the details here: https://www.buildersociety.com/threads/introducing-buso-pro-memberships.762/

I'm not privy to details, but I know that there are a few things being worked on to expand any benefits that will take them beyond just added or extended features for power users of the forum.

Beyond the benefits listed in the thread above, is that you can help support the forum by offsetting the cost of the resources and time it takes to maintain it. If you feel you've received any knowledge, wisdom, tricks, or benefit from being a part of the community, then that is your way to say thanks.

@ryuzaki,I do appreciate the knowledge/experience you guys share and for that I'll soon upgrade as a gesture of my appreciation,thank you.

Back