Anyone recommend a good free/cheap accounting software?

Degree
I have recently took on an influx of clients and keeping track of everything in excel is getting to be a nightmare.

I need a software that can track all customer info, calculate incomings and auto generate invoices each month.

Any recommendations would be great, thank you :smile:

Good stuff. They actually have MUCH better PayPal integration than QuickBooks Online too (Which requires a 3rd party app like GetSnapy.com for an extra $20/mo and is still pretty awkward). Wave is free because they'll show you offers for small business credit cards and their payroll services and stuff like that.

I haven't tried Freshbooks but it looks good too, Wave and Freshbooks really seem like they were made with online entrepreneurs in mind.

Good stuff. They actually have MUCH better PayPal integration than QuickBooks Online too (Which requires a 3rd party app like GetSnapy.com for an extra $20/mo and is still pretty awkward). Wave is free because they'll show you offers for small business credit cards and their payroll services and stuff like that.

I haven't tried Freshbooks but it looks good too, Wave and Freshbooks really seem like they were made with online entrepreneurs in mind.

This is one of the best bits of software I have used!

It's so simple to setup!

Thanks again, really appreciate it!

Back