Anyone leveraging podcasts?

googlealchemist

Google Alchemist
Degree
This has been on my radar for a while now...

I've been doing a lot more youtube video creation, but want to start syndicating content to the various podcast sites as well.

But I'm looking to be as efficient as possible by using a service that will syndicate it out to all of them at once.

A few solid looking potentials seem to be:
Buzzsprout
Ausha
Libsyn
Art19
Podserve

I don't mind researching and testing, but I also like to stand on the shoulders of giants so to speak and get real world recs from people already getting it done properly.

I've been seeing various podcasts episodes actually showing up in some decent SERPS, which make sense considering how huge and authoritative some of the bigger platforms are

Google podcasts
Apple
Spotify
Amazon

Direct SERPS traffic aside, the big ones there as well as the million others out there of various juice, are gonna have internal traffic potential, and good brand/NAP mentions in the descriptions and some links back to my assets.

Looks about as legit/white hat as it gets too as far as that goes.

There are so many. I would recommend you figure out what your goal is from them though. If you are trying to get backlinks (which most of us are) - then I would recommend you ask them or at least scrape the ones that you know provide backlinks (and not just interview you!)

There are so many. I would recommend you figure out what your goal is from them though. If you are trying to get backlinks (which most of us are) - then I would recommend you ask them or at least scrape the ones that you know provide backlinks (and not just interview you!)

Appreciate the response, and actually that gave me something to think about that stupidly enough hadn't even dawned on me yet.

I was actually specifically referring to podcast platforms where I can distribute my own podcast in order to get links, citations/mentions, and actual traffic.

Back