Anyone here in Spain (Barcelona)? Trying to make a online supermarket purchase & get it delivered

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Anyone here in Spain? Trying to make a online supermarket purchase & get it delivered to the zip code "08035"

I have someone very dear to me, I'd like to get an order of groceries sent to. Just found out they are in Barcelona. And I dont want them going out b/c I've known them to get infected by flus pretty easily in the past .

Trying to find a way to get the food sent to their house and use my US credit card or paypal to do it all. THe one problem i've seen with most, like other EU Countries I've spent time in, is they dont take foreign credit cards. A real pain to get around many times.

I'm exhausting all options to make this happen ..... the best hope I think so far being 'reddit' .

If you guys have any details. Let me know. Just prefer going the safe route than sorry.

Anyone here in Spain? Trying to make a online supermarket purchase & get it delivered to the zip code "08035"

I have someone very dear to me, I'd like to get an order of groceries sent to. Just found out they are in Barcelona. And I dont want them going out b/c I've known them to get infected by flus pretty easily in the past .

Trying to find a way to get the food sent to their house and use my US credit card or paypal to do it all. THe one problem i've seen with most, like other EU Countries I've spent time in, is they dont take foreign credit cards. A real pain to get around many times.

I'm exhausting all options to make this happen ..... the best hope I think so far being 'reddit' .

If you guys have any details. Let me know. Just prefer going the safe route than sorry.

Hey mate, hablas español? Haha :happy:

The problem right now is not the payment method, but the availability of the supermarket and products, some take up to 9-12 days for online delivery.

I just did a fast search for the most known supermarket chains on your zip code, and on this one: https://www.elcorteingles.es/supermercado/, you have a reasonable delivery time (this saturday 18 is the closest available) and you can pay with paypal.

Hey mate, hablas español? Haha :happy:

The problem right now is not the payment method, but the availability of the supermarket and products, some take up to 9-12 days for online delivery.

I just did a fast search for the most known supermarket chains on your zip code, and on this one: https://www.elcorteingles.es/supermercado/, you have a reasonable delivery time (this saturday 18 is the closest available) and you can pay with paypal.

Thanks. DM sent

Yo, I'm in Barcelona (suburbs. not center like 08035 is). LMK what you need!

The grocery deliveries are slow right now, will take 10-14 days for deliveries. We usually order from Carrefour and it's a shit show right now. You get queued at the website.

El Corte Ingles and the nicer supermarkets usually do same-day delivery, I've used it to send booze to people I do business with lol. They come on a small Vespa with the stash. It might be an option.

I'd do it for you, but that area is hard to get to, and I don't have my motorbike right now. But if it's an emergency let me know.

Last edited:
Back