Anyone Has Experience With Taboola, Outbrain etc?

Degree
Does anyone here has any experience (as an advertiser not as a publisher) of advertising networks like Taboola, Outbrain, content.ad etc?

I have read people claiming the effectiveness of these ad networks but have not tried them yet. It is said we can advertise on big and high traffic websites via these networks.

If someone here has any experience with these can you please share it with us? It would be nice if you can answer few questions like those given below:

What has been your experience with them?
What kind of niche/content gets best response?
Does this kind of traffic convert into buyers?
How much is the minimum advertising spend?

anwar001, I haven't done this myself but I knew someone generating millions annually by himself using these types of 'native' networks.

He'd just rip the HTML of a 5 page site he knew certain diet networks and these ad networks had previously accepted, set it to no-index for Google, and went to town. Once he burnt that campaign he'd find someone else already on the ad networks, rip their site, and repeat.

It was pretty despicable but he was getting a nice return. The sites were built as nice mini-content sites where you sent people to those inner pages which funneled everyone to a landing page for the product. I don't even think he split-tested the site, lander, or even the ads. He just stole everything and threw money at it.

Back