Anyone Experienced about Content Calendars?

Degree
Hey guys, long time lurker of this place here. Almost a year later from lurking and watching the forum I became a inten at NoHatDigital and now I am running the Social Media portion of my college's career center. I know more about Online Marketing than I had done before but I still see myself as a noob on it.

So my question is:

Is there any software that can be used to create a content calendar?
If so, what do you use in order to find out what time to post your content on your websites?

There's some point that I want to be able to give back once I'm skilled enough in this, but thank you guys for making this site a great place to learn from. A year later and I still feel that theres a lot more to learn on Online Marketing!

I use Trello with Kanban-Style. But thinking about your question until now I never looked into software specifically for content marketing. I googled it and found a good looking SAAS called CoSchedule.com. Maybe others have recommendations on what they use.

@stackcash did a day in the crash course specifically about Content Planning that's worth checking out. He link to a Hubspot article about creating an editorial calendar.

As well @Ryuzaki did an organization your marketing day that might help.

At my agency we used to use Basecamp's calendar for schedule content and promotions, but Basecamp completely changed their interface and sucks now.

Yup, CoSchedule has all the bells and whistles.

If you're bootstrapping it, all you really need is your analytics data + Google Calendar. Schedule your posts out are the days + time of the week that you typically get the most traffic and engagement.

Back