Any suggestion for Good Payment Gateways for non US residents?

Degree
Hi Buso

I'm fedup with Paypal as they have no Seller protection for fraudulent chargebacks. on top of that they have now put my account on hold for a $1000 invoice payment received from a client.

A part of my business model involves providing Amazon affiliate monetized website service to clients. I've contacted 2Chekout and they have refused the application as they do not wish to be associated with Amazon associate or any other 3rd party affiliate service! (Looks strange to me!!)

I'm thinking about moving on to International payment gateway . Could you suggest some options that are available for sellers based outside USA?

Thanks
Seeker

I'm not well versed on this, being a longtime Paypal user with zero issues. I know you can basically not worry about your account having funds locked by keeping a float in there, versus having a history of withdrawing money immediately (which puts Paypal at risk).

But I'd consider Stripe. They can take any of the main credit card issuers (Visa, Mastercard, and the like) and customers can use credit, debit, or pre-paid options. Also, asking for payment through a method that's less easy to commit fraud through, or at least deters scammers, will help you avoid the issue. This shouldn't create hurdles for real business-people, only scammers, because who doesn't have a card these days? Scamming could happen but not likely with what you're selling, especially since they are putting their web property at risk of you negging it and making it a waste of time for them.

Thanks @Ryuzaki , paypal has auto withdrawl set up as per my country rule (India)

And as for stripe I belive at this point they are accepting only US merchants.

So the problem remains

And as for stripe I belive at this point they are accepting only US merchants.

Stripe has a page on the countries it is currently available: Stripe: In Your Country

Unfortunately India is not one of those countries yet. Current list:

Full
Australia
Canada
Denmark
Finland
Ireland
Norway
Sweden
United Kingdom
United States

Beta