Any recommendations on what to watch on Netflix?

I'm not a big musical show watching sort of person but I got talked into watching "The Greatest Showman", I have to say it's a pretty damn fun show, I nvr thought I'd like it but I'm glad I watched it. Anyone else seen it? It's on HBO now.

Deadwood is bad ass. I'm glad I watched that, thanks ry ry @Ryuzaki

Do yourself a favor and watch "hell on wheels" on nflix, that's a great show too

I thought Deadwood stopped after two seasons, the 3rd season was a surprise. Now I just seen this
https://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/hbo/279665/deadwood-movie-release-date
Hoping it's good.

15 cents for 2 touches! Roflma!

7.5cents/ touch, I'm down with that hahaha @The Engineer

I'm just playing, I love messing with u guys, just trying to have some fun. Plz don't put me back in business jail, that shit sucked.

Buso* this is what happens when u get goofy and harass the mods hahahaha

Not good for your health.

Having a cpl beers watching doomsday preppers on nflix laughing my ass off at some of these people, bwahahhahaa!

That one dude with the solar panels looks like he's cracked out on prepping, wahahhaa!

Whenever I don't know what to watch or when I'm just too baked to decide I default to a channel on Youtube called Safari Live. It's literally live safari adventures via multiple game parks in Africa, and it's live, so you never know what you're going to see. They do a great job with the camera, answering users questions and transitioning between locations. Highly recommend for any nature lovers out there.

Just finished watching Departures. Not a Netflix original, but probably the best travel show out there. Would reccommend to anyone who likes to travel.

The Kingdom is pretty good. I am usually not a fan of zombie movies, but this one is well done.

Yeah, I enjoyed this. I'm a huge fan of zombie stuff and it's disappointing how terrible most of them are. These guys did it very right. It was cool for it to be a historical Korean period-piece too.

I highly recommend "La Dictadura Perfecta". It's a Mexican political satire about the attempts of a news crew to repair the reputation of a governor and get him to become the president of Mexico. I found it to be pretty funny, especially if you've ever done Reputation Management before. Other plus: you'll learn virtually every "naco" Mexican slang term there is.

Other good ones:
-Mr. Nobody : All about the paradox of making the correct choices in life and the concept of different lives due to the choices we make
-Mad Men is on Netflix

I also recommend checking out to see if your local library has a subscription with a service called Kanopy. They have a bunch of cool, older movies like L'Homme du Rio, Breathless, and films from the Criterion Collection.

I watched the first two episodes of the new Black Summer show on Netfilx. It's pretty damn intense. They'll have some real quiet moments of people talking and moving about, and then get extremely high energy and have you on the edge of your seat. Pretty solid (plus it has zombies).

The Peepshow if you want to watch something very british and very quirky. I find it absolutely hilarious and it's pretty much the anti-thesis to american laugh track comedy. Give it a try.

"Coupling" is another british rom-com show, which ran from 2000-2004, so it's quite clearly a sort of british take on friends and might be nostalgic for the older of you. Unlike Friends, which looking at it now, is a very female oriented and clicheed show, Coupling has something for both genders to discuss. Take stabs at both men and women in relationships and single life. The show also features the very attractive Sarah Alexander in her prime. If you're into slim blondes, you won't be dissapointed.

Been watching Sherlock on nflix, has been pretty damn good. Another good show is Chernobyl on hbo, it was a lot better than i thought it was going to be.

The Crown - good old british historical drama
Line Of Duty - BBC's police anti corruption drama

Gomorrah The Series on flix - hands down the best gang-related series I've watched based on true story

"After Life" on Netflix.

I'm not really a huge fan of dry, British humor but Ricky Gervais is really funny in this series of his. They just finished the first season and there's only like 5 episodes, but well worth checking out.

The Peepshow if you want to watch something very british and very quirky. I find it absolutely hilarious and it's pretty much the anti-thesis to american laugh track comedy. Give it a try.
Peepshow is tremendous.

But I've just started a Netflix original: Mindhunter (or Mind Hunter?)

All I know is that I've just watched a single episode last night (about an hour) and I'm hooked. It's very well done. It revolves around a youngish FBI agent in Quantico in the 1970s. I think it's about the formation of the serial killer unit or something. I'm not even sure.

Just finished series 1 of Designated Survivor with Keifer Sutherland. Kind of like 24 but with more politics and he's the president

I can recommend Mindhunter. It's a bit silly on its parts and some characters (the woman) are really annoying.

But if you find serial killers interesting - then you will probably enjoy this.

It's about two guys from the FBI who investigate the psychology of serial killers. They interview them etc. It's all actors, but the serial killers are based on the real guys - same names, same crimes etc. Some of the actors actually look like the dudes they are portraying.

Me and my girlfriend watched Peaky Blinders, the first episodes were fine. But damn, the longer the series go the more silly it gets. Very disappointed with that one.

Black Summer - the zombie genre is so saturated but this is a breath of fresh air. Whether there will be a Season 2 is still up in the air.

Time Trap - Good campy sci-fi movie that is good for a lazy rainy weekend. Somewhat unique plot. They are stuck in an underground cave and they discover the weird thing that is going on outside of the cave.

Too many to name but the rest that I can recall off the top of my head are:

The Bye Bye Man
Gehenna
13 Sins
Seven in Heaven

Money Heist

A bunch of the foreign crime series that have been dubbed into English are legit.

Back