Any newbie advice for buying shares?

We're through...

The biggest software IPO in the history of mankind in the last 20 years... Drumroll please -

Snowflake (NYSE Ticker: SNOW)

Was slated to come out swinging at $75-$85, opened at $125, then jumped to $300. Came out at 150x FUTURE SALES, not earnings, not cashflow. What? WTF. What in god's name...

Market has collapsed since then.

v66XViV.jpg

I'm taking my ball and go home now. Ya'll playing too many games... Snowflake. If you can't figure out what's the problem here, Fuck... Vanguard hasn't been able to recover, KKR is pretty shitty right now. But damn Vanguard can't recover, seriously?!?! Fuck.

Snowflake.

DIfuRnm.gif

I pray that nothing happens to the commander in chief and he gets back in cause otherwise the end result is going to be a complete collapse of confidence in the system.

As soon as I saw Slow Joe was "president" I knew what was coming. I put limit sell orders on ALL my stock on Saturday. Monday morning 8:58AM came, lord have mercy...

VT - I put a limit order to sell all at $85.50, it ALL sold at $88.24 at 8:58 AM in pre-whatever WTF. Never seen that before.

tedUBqx.jpg

KKR - I put a limit order to sell all at $39.00, it ALL sold at $39.40 - again above what I was asking - a bit nutty.

I can only assume others saw the writing on the wall, but there are some people that don't understand that Slow Joe's policies of removed the tax cuts, THEN increasing tax THEN more lockdown cannot be good for business at any level... Those idiots bought what I was selling.

8:59 am came, I had already took my profits and closed my little briefcase and got the fuck out of there. As soon as markets open - drops across the board. VT is at $86.29 as I'm writing the. KKR is at $37.50. LOL (I did put a limit buy order at $66 for VT for lulz, I doubt that's ever going to execute unless some idiot puts in a market sell order - lol, profits.)

I only see it further dropping. I'm completely baffled why these people think anti-business policies are somehow good for the stock market, but whoever bought is already down.

Time to call it a day folks, party is over, diet colas are floating in the ice water, and it's time for recession. What is this clown calling it? A "Very Dark Winter" - Jebus - great start with great encouragement for the future of the USA.

That was a whirlwind of a week, but check out this golden piece of news:

"Bloomberg News was first to report the performances of D1 Capital and Point72.

WSJ Live Event, Submit your questions and watch live at 4:30 p.m. ET as WSJ experts break down the YOLO stocks and hedge-fund battles playing out at WallStreetBets
"​

The year is 2021, the circus has taken over the white house and Bloomberg and the Wall Street Journal will be breaking down the YOLO stock trades of the past week... What?

Kiyhxys.jpg

2021 is just getting started...

For some fun Elon Musk passed by in our discord:

4FxU76l.jpg

Back