Any Idea what happened to IMgrind and Revived Media?

Degree
I know this isn't STS, but I used to see a lot IMgrind and Revived media on my facebook feed till about a year back, and just realized that it is no longer there.

Because the stuff they pushed in their paid forum and in other places was 110% PLR shit they got for free or reduced and then posted in their forum.

How do I know? I was a member of the paid forum and did some copy and pasting into Google and found the PLR shit. This was before the forum went free. Now you know why the forum went free... lol

That isn't the true reason of course why it's no longer online... but pretty much what they shared was garbage and a waste. Im sure they helped some people and made bank, but what can you expect from people that post PLR stuff in their paid forum?

How about their network? Revived Media? It closed down?

Imobitrax seem to be the only one up but not too sure about it.

I've never seen a paid forum that was worth anything. I actually found a forum that was at least 20 other IM forums's paid sections or the whole forum, and nothing in them was worth anything. It's like selling "mystery links with no reports". Preying on people's hopes.

Back