Amazon Associates – Receive International Earnings as a Direct Deposit (FINALLY)

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
WDmTSg2.png

The unfathomable has occurred: Amazon will now pay you for the various international affiliate programs as a bank transfer instead of having to wait forever for checks to fly overseas and get lost and all that.

You can receive the payment in USD, EUR, or GBP.

You can receive payments from the Amazon Associates Program in:
  • US
  • UK
  • DE
  • FR
  • IT
  • ES
  • CA
Australia is missing, unfortunately but I'm sure will be added. The minimum payments required are $10 per pay period. Piece of cake. But you have to be in one of the 52 countries covered by the US, United Kingdom, Eurozone, Japan, and others listed on the page below.

In order to make this happen, follow the directions at this page: https://affiliate-program.amazon.co...ational-affiliate-earnings-in-your-local-bank

They've made the OneLink infinitely more attractive now. It proxies around to different Amazon sites. You can get data on each page and link in terms of earnings, click-through-ratings, and conversion rates. You can see all of your earnings on one dashboard. And now you can get direct deposits from each program...

I really don't want to undo my current affiliate link set-up since it makes adding and replacing links sitewide so simple, but I'm losing out on all of these benefits... They may have finally got me.

If you've done this and are a US-aimed website, what percentage of your earnings does your non-US earnings make up?

@jjj_ The OneLink javascript does get blocked because it's served from the same domain as the Amazon CPM ads. But all that means is the conversion from one location to another doesn't happen. It'll still show the original link you added into the page. So if a Japanese person with an ad blocker is looking at an American site with an Amazon US link, it'll continue to show the Amazon US link instead of the Amazon JP link.

If you've done this and are a US-aimed website, what percentage of your earnings does your non-US earnings make up?

Amazon US makes 90% of my income. 8-9% from UK & Canada. And minor amount from rest of their other countries (reasonable as they don't' get much traffic too from these countries).

I hope they add other English speaking countries like that Australia, India etc to onelink since content is in English.

I was wondering if the US account gets terminated, other countries account would still work through onelink?

I have also been trying to diversify away from Amazon but their competitors like walmart, target etc don't convert well as them. plus their affiliate program is through 3rd party networks which adblockers tend to block.

Back