- Sep 3, 2015
Interestingly, I just received a backlink outreach from a competitor who is in the same exact niche as me...
I browse through their site and see the mediavine logo on the ads... which tells me that it is not impossible to get accepted by them.
- Their domain age/was born on 1998 which is significantly more than my 2018.
- Their website is not attached to a clinical practice.
- I guess I'll have to give it to them about overall aesthetics of the site.
- Their DR is HIGH @68
- My ahref traffic is higher than his and I've only started publishing content ~4 months ago so I believe I do a better job than him...
I think I just need to let my site marinade and build up some branding power. Acquire some reputable high powered backlinks along the way. Increase traffic massively.
No reason why I can't get accepted after another 1-2 years. I think I'm just being impatient and want results ASAP.
- The healthyads ecpm is pretty bad at the moment but its only been like a day, I'll give it some time...
- Adprime said that they can absolutely make it work but they are pharma heavy. Content which is geared towards consumers rpm = 5-15 but if content is geared towards healthcare professionals then it goes up to 25+ rpm
I also completed setup yesterday on Healthy Ads.
Total shit RPM currently but from my understanding, it can take time for your site to become available to better advertisers.
Their data seems to be lagging behind as well to some degree.