All In One Lead Tracking?

Degree
Anyone have an all in one lead tracking solution? I use Facebook Ads, Adwords, automated tweets, the occasional pin, and on site banner ads to drive leads. I have no clue what conversions are coming from where. Is this something that can be handled in Google Analytics or is there a better solution out there you all use?

At the end of the day I need to know what my costs per lead are so I can optimize my campaigns across the board.

Voluum is what I have heard everyone talk about.
I had never heard of it and wouldnt have even known what to Google to find that. Checking it out now. Thanks!

I don't wanna dump on Volume or CPVlab or any of the others, but for 95% of you, Google Analytics is going to be just fine.

Again, I have nothing against those alternative solutions. But Analytics is going to do 95% of what you need for free for 95% of you. I see no reason to reinvent the wheel unless you have a special and unique use case that Analytics can not solve.

Dig into it, learn it, use it, and make sure to use the tagging. You'd have to do that for the alternatives anyways.

I don't wanna dump on Volume or CPVlab or any of the others, but for 95% of you, Google Analytics is going to be just fine.

Again, I have nothing against those alternative solutions. But Analytics is going to do 95% of what you need for free for 95% of you. I see no reason to reinvent the wheel unless you have a special and unique use case that Analytics can not solve.

Dig into it, learn it, use it, and make sure to use the tagging. You'd have to do that for the alternatives anyways.

In truth, I was looking for a third party solution because I am intimidated by Google Analytics. I have zero confidence in my ability to create and track my campaigns using their interface. I know I should stop p*ssyfooting around.

I agree. In my company, we're having an argument as to whether we should move from GA to another analytics software. The issue is that FB, Bing Ads, etc are reporting much higher sales than what appears on GA. This is because GA uses the last click method to attribute sales.

My argument in the company is that we should stick with GA and, as long as we have a plan and an understanding of why sales are coming in, we're fine. The minority share holder wants analytics because he's a numbers guy. My reply to him was that focusing on analytics would make the company reactive to market conditions and not give us a solid vision and plan for the future.

Minority shareholder has yet to reply.

But, anyways, I totally agree. Go with the free GA account :smile:

This is what I was looking for back then Strackr.com - hope this helps someone with a similar frustration

Hyros

If you have any reservations because it was made by A.Becker - don't. It's a great product, with great support and absolutely awesome tracking.

The tracking is insanely good as well.

Back