Aim High & Think Big

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all noise unless it's your noise right? Most of the responses in this thread are literally what you just posted.

Did that kid just post a Dan Peña video?

16-Hilarious-Insane-Laugh-Gif.gif

If I can reach a point where I earn €4K net income a month by working part-time doing something that I enjoy, I reached my happy spot.

The problem that I see with this is that SEO is not super stable as a source of income in the long term. So you are aiming low and expecting that level of income to continue for a long time.

We all know how fast things can change in this industry. And it's not just Google and their updates! You may be doing the right things but maybe in 10 years people are just not using Google/Search that much...

So I would recommend to aim much higher. If you just need that 4k to live comfortably, then great. Save the rest and invest it so one day you can have that 4k from your investments.

So much chatter. It’s all noise. What is your monthly revenue and profit. Are you happy with those numbers?

If yes. Continue. If not. Work harder.

this.

to explain it a little more differently, profit divided by revenue is savings rate. It is how efficient your company is at converting revenue into equity. That’s how you build your wealth and reach financial independence. Sure you can reach it with working a job but your lifestyle won’t be as nice. You just gotta find a savings rate that’s ok for the lifestyle for you, amass capital, and continue doing that for so many years, until you can live off that capital and retire early or retire normally or retire at 72. I might retire later, as I enjoy business.

but anyways this thread is trash lol

@CCarter wins again and y'all don't even see it lol. Complain or gain.

Min wage is still $7 where I live. Does that mean that's what I get? No. I can ask for more and I can ask for a different job that doesn't pay min. wage even if I have no skills.
Y'all missing the whole entire point sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back