Affiliate marketing funnels?

Degree
I built my first funnel. Yes. My first. Its pretty basic:

Clickbait titled blog post > Sumo webform > Mailchimp drip fed course autoresponder

There are no offers in the content, just the optin form. I hit subs with the offer in the first email since its a low earning lead gen offer (from Flexoffers. Converts at $6).

Through the course I give subs my strategy for achieving results (no scams. Results I actually achieved) in a step by step sequence.

Each sequence upsells a bigger dollare product.

My question is, what tactics/ strategies/ tools are you all using to build out your funnels? Whats your big picture strategy? Any suggestions or criticism of my tactics or strategy? Is this something you outsource? If so how and to who?

It's not clear what kind of niche you're working with, so some of this might be off the mark.

You're using your list to drive affiliate conversions versus just funneling traffic back to the site. In that case, I'd use a list magnet. I'd use one not to collect more leads, but to already be qualifying the leads. If you know what kind of offers you're pushing to the list, then you can create an appropriate list magnet to attract those people specifically.

From there, I'd do my best to segment the list. You should be able to have a list that resists your offers that you can send separate Downsell offers. You should be able to upsell any that do take your trip wire bait while also segmenting them into another segment because they're willing to play ball. You'll find the line with most of them where they drop out and you can split them to a higher value downsell. But you can keep funneling the 'suckers' for lack of a better term until you boil them down to a high engagement and high value segment.

Take a look at Frank Kern's work. He's the master of the email funnel. He'll bounce them out to webinars and back in, ultimately to stuff like one-on-one coaching and extremely expensive stuff.

aTg9bPG.png

FIrst off, thanks for taking the time to reply to this almost dead thread. You definitely hit the mark, and this was just what I was looking for. I knew there was more to it than just spamming my leads (which I dont unless necessary). I dont know that Mailchimp is robust enough to pull this off, but I will experiment and come back to update this once I have some results. Thanks @Ryuzaki - I owe you a bourbon if you are ever in Kentucky!

Back