Affiliate for Merchants - Which?

Degree
I would like to join one of affiliate markets. Keep in mind as MERCHANT.

Which one to go with? I was thinking shareasale or skimlinks. Are there any better because shareasale support was extremly slow. That's the main reason I dont want to join to Sharesale.

What are best affiliate markets for merchants?

You can look into Commission Junction (now called CJ or CJ Affiliate). I've never been on the merchant side of any of it. That's just another option to consider.

Impact seems popular as well.
Thank you I've checked Impact, but can't afford 500$ a month fees. Way too much for small businesses.

You can look into Commission Junction (now called CJ or CJ Affiliate). I've never been on the merchant side of any of it. That's just another option to consider.
Thank you. It's so expensive to get in look at this CJ : CJ Merchant fees: One time fee of $3,000. Deposit of $3,000. Renewal fee of $500... Cost per sale is about 30%. No way that I'm joining :smile:

For sure it's not made for small businesses. Way overpriced in my opinion.

Thank you. It's so expensive to get in look at this CJ : CJ Merchant fees: One time fee of $3,000. Deposit of $3,000. Renewal fee of $500... Cost per sale is about 30%. No way that I'm joining :smile:

For sure it's not made for small businesses. Way overpriced in my opinion.

That's expensive for sure.

Maybe start out in-house? Would require some more vetting of affiliates and outreach, but get it going and when it pays for itself, migrate to one of the larger ones?

Shareasale does sound like it could be the better option even with poor communication?

That's expensive for sure.

Maybe start out in-house? Would require some more vetting of affiliates and outreach, but get it going and when it pays for itself, migrate to one of the larger ones?

Shareasale does sound like it could be the better option even with poor communication?
Yes shareasale or skimlinks. But all those are affiliate services seems really, really greedy. I hope one day there will be better / friendlier system for small businesses as well as for affiliates.

Yes shareasale or skimlinks. But all those are affiliate services seems really, really greedy. I hope one day there will be better / friendlier system for small businesses as well as for affiliates.

I'm sure you can negotiate, particularly if you already have customers. Also if you reach out to webmasters and pitch your program, then perhaps you can get a better deal when you bring new publishers with you.

In any case, I'd definitely look for something that is cheap, but reliable and then spend the time to learn how to do it. From the affiliate side, it seems merchants change networks all the time anyway, probably exactly because of cost.

I'm sure you can negotiate, particularly if you already have customers. Also if you reach out to webmasters and pitch your program, then perhaps you can get a better deal when you bring new publishers with you.

In any case, I'd definitely look for something that is cheap, but reliable and then spend the time to learn how to do it. From the affiliate side, it seems merchants change networks all the time anyway, probably exactly because of cost.
I really think making my own small affiliate program. So basically I would contact each blog if they are interested.

Shareasale looks like a scam. Support dissapeared they told me they'll get back to me and this didn't happened.

Example review that sharesale is one big scam:

They charge you 550usd for just seeing… They charge you 550usd for just seeing it. The affiliates are poor a poor quality. they charge 35usd per month even if you don't use it (that was not clear at the time of the sign up, and they did not refund the 35usd even though we never used the app and released we were charged every month a year later!) Avoid, it's a waste of time and money.

Back