Above All Offers Ceases Operation Without Warning

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
y7wXOtS.png

Source: https://www.abovealloffers.com/goodbye.html

You old school IM'ers and SEO's will know about Eli and his legendary (now defunct and destroyed) Blue Hat SEO, and his later Above All Offers CPA network (established in 2011 I think).

AAO was apparently great (I never used them, though tons of my cohort did), which is why they were still around while everyone else like Ryan Eagle's EWA Network crashed and burned (with a much larger story behind that one). What generally happens is offers get double, triple, and even quadruple brokered so the profit margins are tiny, and then one or two fraudulent affiliates and non-paying advertisers destroy the entire business.

The story is the same here. "There are unfortunately always a small percentage of advertisers who ditch out on their affiliate bills leaving the affiliate networks high and dry."

If you're using AAO, they say they will pay out their affiliates, but otherwise it's game over and no new commissions are being generated. So stop sending them traffic!

Congrats to Eli for perhaps the longest run I've seen from an "in the trenches" affiliate marketer. I'm sure he's got some great things ahead of him.

Was not expecting that one.
RIP

We need a dislike button. Sucks to hear. The network game, unfortunately, always seems to be a race to the bottom for one reason or another.

Not worried about Eli, but this sucks nonetheless.

Eli is a good mofo, i luv that dude, im glad i have him on FB. He gonna wreck some shit when he is ready.

"Not worried about Eli, but this sucks nonetheless." - I love you, you commie basturd1 haha

here we go again! :D

Not surprised and I kinda expected it.

Nothing at fault with Eli or AAO, but the affiliate marketing space has changed a lot, but in a lot of ways ( like product owners or other brokered networks not paying ) hasn't changed.

When you add both of those up, its a recipe for disaster.

Hope better things come out of it for all

Back