BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
tMb2bdP.jpg

--

lQrvsaK.jpg

--

- Financial Services marketers lead all other industries in AI application adoption, with 37% currently using them today.

- Top-performing companies are more than twice as likely to be using AI for marketing (28% vs. 12%) according to Adobe's latest Digital Intelligence Briefing.

- The study found that AI enables marketers to increase sales (52%), increase in customer retention (51%), and succeed at new product launches (49%). AI is making solid contributions to improving lead quality, persona development, segmentation, pricing, and service.

- 21% of sales leaders rely on AI-based applications today, with the majority collaborating with marketing teams sharing these applications.

- 22% of marketers currently are using AI-based applications with an additional 57% planning to use in the next two years.

- Content personalization and predictive analytics from customer insights are the two areas CMOs most prioritize AI spending today. The CMO study found that B2B service companies are the top user of AI for content personalization (62.2%) and B2B product companies use AI for augmented and virtual reality, facial recognition and visual search more than any other business types.​

Sauce: 10 Charts That Will Change Your Perspective Of AI In Marketing

--

What's so crazy is they are simply using AI for weak channels like email marketing, imagine what happens when they discover what can be done within social media and youtube video marketing. If we can get some A.I. to auto-generated banners sized correctly based off of creatives, shiiet life would be 10x easier.

I was reading about how credit agencies are wanting to buy access to our texting data in order to find correlations between texting styles, emoji usages, willingness to let typos go, etc... to affect our credit scores. Legally I doubt that'll fly in the USA, but it shows that they're definitely working on tons of stuff we probably can't imagine.

There's talk about how Amazon can predict what people will buy and ship it out days before the purchase is completed.

What would really work for banners, as you mentioned at the bottom, is if we could design them like tiny websites. You could have z-index and images absolute positioned that would float around as needed and constrict text size and length as needed, etc. With the standardization of display ad sizes, I see no reason one single ad couldn't work for every size, as opposed to having a Photoshop guy render one for each size.

Not sure how to interpret these numbers.

Reason is that "AI" is being thrown around a lot these days, a catchall for everything from Deep Learning neural networks to simple linear regression.

A lot of it is simple data analysis .. impressive, but not AI or machine learning in the slightest.

When I see stuff like this:
[..]B2B product companies use AI for augmented and virtual reality [..]

I really have to question the wrtiters, especuially as this is given as source:

Machine-learning-use-cases-in-the-retail-industry-worldwide-as-of-2019.jpg

OK.. don't get me wrong,
I think machine learning and bid data are the way forward. Just some reporting on the stuff is rather unreliable, as it comes from people with no job writing on these topics.

Back