5 months old website with more than 300 content and doesnt rank yet

The keywords that you target pages will disappear if you inspect url on google search console to force index that post in Google. May be this will be the reason.
What do you mean by this? I've never heard that force index through console causes pages to drop

What do you mean by this? I've never heard that force index through console causes pages to drop
On GSC, Inspecting the URL and submit to index is the force one. Don't do it.

On GSC, Inspecting the URL and submit to index is the force one. Don't do it.
I've never seen our pages drop from doing this. We don't abuse it, but if we need a quick re-index because of content changes etc.. we have used it quite a bit.

Have you personally seen pages drop in ranking purely from doing a force re-index through GSC? Please share your experience.

I've never seen our pages drop from doing this. We don't abuse it, but if we need a quick re-index because of content changes etc.. we have used it quite a bit.

Have you personally seen pages drop in ranking purely from doing a force re-index through GSC? Please share your experience.
Definitely it will drop your keyword rankings for that specific pages that you inspect. Even the keywords will disappear from search engine.

Don't do that URL Inspection. Google will naturally update your contents on their own way. Don't force them do it. If you force, one day your target keyword will disappear.

I experienced a lot and that way I am telling here the truth.

Definitely it will drop your keyword rankings for that specific pages that you inspect. Even the keywords will disappear from search engine.

Don't do that URL Inspection. Google will naturally update your contents on their own way. Don't force them do it. If you force, one day your target keyword will disappear.

I experienced a lot and that way I am telling here the truth.
Share more plz. I've seen similar issues for surprisingly strong sites.
Do you have a rough idea how many referring domains sites you've seen this happen for had? How many years in the index? Clean Niches?

Share more plz. I've seen similar issues for surprisingly strong sites.
Do you have a rough idea how many referring domains sites you've seen this happen for had? How many years in the index? Clean Niches?
Surprisingly I found this problem with one of my site 2 years ago. I simply found some of the low competition keywords by using allintitle and allinurl search queries on Google. So I published articles on those keywords and I want immediate results on those days.

I went to GSC and inspect those URL there..But nowadays Google not indexing so fast but at that time it indexed the urls as fast as they could.

Once it got indexed in Google immediately the URL should be ranked in somewhere 14-35 position..Maybe sometimes top 10 also easily it appears...After 2 or 3 days the ranking dropped for that keyword to somewhere 50-80 position. Finally it disappeared from the search results.

Then I through some backlinks to that inspected URL to regain that position in Google. No improvements but the URL's still indexed. No ranking keywords.

But naturally and organically indexed urls got constant rankings and it brings traffic consistently.

So I prefer never force google anything. It's giant machine and it will absorb all your details at perfect time and it never miss anything. So be patient and get massive and permanent results.

Once it got indexed in Google immediately the URL should be ranked in somewhere 14-35 position..Maybe sometimes top 10 also easily it appears...After 2 or 3 days the ranking dropped for that keyword to somewhere 50-80 position. Finally it disappeared from the search results.

This is how Google has always worked. This is not causation, merely correlation. Google has always ranked articles higher than "normal" when it is first indexed. Later it drops down and climbs back up (if your content is actually good). If your article is dogshit or if you don't have topical relevance (read authority), your article is booted from the index.

I think it is google collecting data on the URL by placing it at a position where it can get some traffic. Unless the URL performs above average in terms of engagement, your rankings drop and you have to grind it out like the rest of the schmucks.

Why the hell would google penalize publishers for requesting indexing? It is literally the tool they created so that publishers feel less helpless about their content not being indexed. Your theory makes no sense. Please stop spouting this nonsense.

I don’t think his theory is completely baseless. Yes there’s also the index testing bounce for new content but it doesn’t behave in the same way.
I’ve run into exactly this and more damningly many years back when web master tools was a thing I tanked a couple of Adsense sites just by signing up for it.
There was very clearly some kinda internal shift towards tolerating more Optimization that came with the change to search console.
Google has and does do some kinda flagging or classing related to reweighing keywords if you’re “low trust” and give them overtly targeting this specific word signals.
It doesn’t just work using the index request either. You can trigger exactly the same type of behavior by going through a site and adding internal anchored links in mass.

Another key point I would note is that exact match domains historically were almost completely immune to this happening.

Last edited:
Your site is young. Google doesn't trust new sites because if they did the search results would be filled with spammers. You shouldn't even be worried about this until month 9 I'd say, and you won't see traffic really explode until month 12.

You'r publishing a good amount of content. Just make sure you're getting some links to your site too so when Google does start to trust your site, your traffic can grow as fast as possible. It'll happen, you just have to be patient. Keep working hard until the websites first birthday and you'll start seeing some action.
Hi Ryuzaki , Can you check your Email I want to buy backlinks from you. thank you

I had one site in the dog niche and that one was a b*tch - couldn't rank for anything because it was so darn competitive. But maybe if I had not bought it from someone and had built my own content, things could have been different.

In any case, besides what others have told you about site being young and needing to wait longer, what I would say is keep checking analytics to see if your traffic is progressing. Your site is too young to see a plateau. So as long as this month is seeing a little more traffic than last month, you are good. At some point, the site will kick out of the sandbox and see an influx of traffic.

If this is not happening, I would do two things:

* Check if you are targeting good keywords. Pets niche is very competitive. So you need to make sure you are picking the right keywords

* Check your domain history and see if it has had shady stuff going in the past.

But most likely it's the first one.

Back