301 question

Walt Heisenberg Jr

Links Facilitator
Degree
I'm testing out 301's on a parasite and have a dumb question to ask.

Should I spam the domain (without it being hosted) and then 301 it?

Or

Should I 301 the domain first (without it being hosted) then spam it?

I usually set it up and then start smashing it with contextuals .How do you guys do it ?

You can host your 301 (To use Htaccess I recommend this) or you can 301 based on your domain registrar (without hosting).

It depends on the use of that 301 redirect, is it a buffer, a Pusherman (booster), just a filter for a penalized site.

You can host your 301 (To use Htaccess I recommend this) or you can 301 based on your domain registrar (without hosting).

It depends on the use of that 301 redirect, is it a buffer, a Pusherman (booster), just a filter for a penalized site.

I hosted the expired domains, added related content and am now sending some spam to those.

After that, I'll be 301ing them to the money site.

Should I 301 these expired domains through the registrar? What would you recommend?

Should I 301 these expired domains through the registrar?
You can do that and it will work, whatsoever someone here will tell you that you need to host your domain or use registrar is better, is just there experience, but 301's are threated the same in the eyes of Google's bot whether both of these possibilities .

What would you recommend?
What you did is good enough, I let your friend experience chit chat with you :smile:

Last edited:
I hosted the expired domains, added related content and am now sending some spam to those.

After that, I'll be 301ing them to the money site.

Should I 301 these expired domains through the registrar? What would you recommend?

PERFECT....

So here's the deal and I've written this on every forum I've ever been a part of.

301's used to be purely buffers/boosters through the registrar.. Some called them "switches" where you can turn links off/on. I know a couple BH guys who held clients hostage via the "switches" if they did not pay then all you have to do is turn off the rankings and you're going to get paid.

Now... onto modern times.

Registrars still work, but are MUCH MUCH slower than htaccess 301 of an indexed domain. If you nuke the registrar 301 with SPAM/SAPE/PBN (authority links) you're going to move that process to 3-5 days sometimes quicker. If you're just spamming I'm seeing between 10-21 days for juice to pass.

Now when you index a domain and THEN 301 it over via htaccess you're going to see results in 72 hours.

Good luck!

Back