2021: Do people still run GSA to boost their Local Citations?

MuffinS

BuSo Pro
Degree
Hi All,

I used to have several GSA servers about 6-years ago. Re-entered the SEO game again about 1-year ago and assumed that GSA was dead.
However, I'm seeing some local SEO gurus mention that they run strong GSA blasts to their local citations & IFTTT networks.

I'd like to know if any of you still has GSA or other spam link building tool as part of their workflow so that I can decide whether or not for me to resurrect my old GSA licences.
Would really appreciate knowing, and if not GSA, what mass tools you are using.

My plan....

qtHGPbK.png

Would this config work?
Thank's heaps!

Go back to dumb hat world with this shit.

I'd like to know if any of you still has GSA or other spam link building tool as part of their workflow so that I can decide whether or not for me to resurrect my old GSA licences.
Would really appreciate knowing, and if not GSA, what mass tools you are using.
I used to be way involved in all this mass spamming. Scrapebox, Social Bookmarking Demon, GSA SER, Sick Submitter, one to hit Wiki's I can't think of the name of, Xrumer, even ALN and Sape.

Then Google started punishing it. In fact, two dummies out of 100's that I sold spots on a giant PBN I ran spammed the PBNs and brought down the entire network, which I'm assuming connected it with shoddier PBNs they were also using. Made mine stick out like a sore thumb with greedy anchors. Poof, gone over night.

Nowadays, they don't really punish anything in regards to links except PBNs. They just ignore bad links, but knowing what to ignore likely uses the same pattern recognition tools they were using before to punish. So if you're pointing that spam at your PBNs, you may not only lose the PBNs but get whatever sites are on down the line punished as well.

I'd say that your plan of hitting your IFTTT network instead of directly hitting your PBN is smart, same with the local citations (which tend to need something to get indexed anyways). It's smart to stay safe that way, with buffer layers between your sites and your spam.

Let's say 90% of your GSA crap gets ignored by Google. That means 10% didn't get ignored. Is that worth the time to scrape your own lists that aren't destroyed or find a source to buy them, so on and so forth? I made up those numbers, but the main point I'm thinking about is ROI on time and money.

Just some food for thought without any real "yes or no, this or that" conclusions.

Go back to dumb hat world with this shit.
That wasn't very nice.

Thanks. I've found a high DA Syndication network that I'll use as tier 3 for my citations and geo PBNS. I'll go down that route.

Back