2018-19 NBA PLAYOFFS | Warriors or What?

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
So.

Watching the 2018-2019 Playoffs.

It's been decent so far with the game match ups. However, i feel like Warriors are the only team who basically are so good, they have to be reminded they are playing 'bored' ..... They only lose when uninterested from obvious lack of competition....... As soon as they get focused or emotionally invested, I don't see a team realistically that can stop them.

Some say the 76ers but.... I think the lack of their experince will get them slaughtered

Anybody going to actual playoff games? I've never done that.. now that i think of it.. I need to change that up! While living homeless and free, it could be a great time to sink a little extra money into some tickets.

My highlights so far are...
  • PatBev's defense on KD, hilarious to watch
  • Kawhi leading the playoffs in scoring (and Kawhi's playoff mode overall, the guy is just locked in)
  • American fans who don't watch Raptors games all season until the playoffs that are starting to realize that it's a pretty scary team now with Gasol at the C, Siakam turning into a borderline all-star this season and being a lock for most improved, etc
  • DeMar's 3rd quarter for the Spurs yesterday was beautiful to watch, too

I'll just leave this here...
  1. Kawhi Leonard - 31.0 PPG, 63% FG
  2. James Harden - 30.5 PPG, 44% FG
  3. Damian Lillard - 29.5 PPG, 45% FG
  4. Stephen Curry - 29.3 PPG, 58% FG
  5. CJ McCollum - 28.5 PPG, 47% FG / Kyrie Irving - 28.5 PPG, 48% FG

Last edited:
You dont think Giannis is looking better than each of them?

Him and kevin Durant going at it will be a show to see

Lol Thanks.
i was just about to post this

WHAT A GAME!

This is them now, feel old yet?

4gg0Eos.jpg

This is them now, feel old yet?

4gg0Eos.jpg
I really just rewatched this movie to prove to someone that this existed somewhere and wasn't just my imagination.
It's Shazam before Shazam.

Orphans. Check.
Ambigous Bully forces and standing up for what you believe in. Check.
Magical deity (michael jordan vs. solomon) gifting the ability of the kid to transform and make his life better. Check.
Discovering how strangers were your real family all along. Check.

The Warriors still have the ability to disect and destroy a team. I wouldn't call them 'done'

This game felt like a plot for the NBA to start increasing international reach

This game felt like a plot for the NBA to start increasing international reach
I genuinely believe it was, but noone saw the Kevin Durant injury and Klay Thompson injury happening. Ayesha Curry shouldn't have been hitting Steph with the crazy so close to the end game, he was their last hope and blew it under pressure. Can't win em all.

Especially with how Toronto was playing. And now that Kawhi's gone, they need another superstar winner soon or else.

Next season is going to be a slugging match with how they spread the talent.

Back