19 Insane Tidbits From James Damore’s Lawsuit Against Google

How the hell does this company sustain itself and make so much money, when it's populated by a rabble of fruitloops?

How the hell does this company sustain itself and make so much money, when it's populated by a rabble of fruitloops?

I’ve long held a theory related to business that I called “incompetence load” but you could easily boil down to “the straw that broke the camel’s back”. Incompetence load refers to how much internal incompetence a company can handle without falling apart or failing. The bigger the company, then the bigger its incompetence load. A lot of the ability to handle incompetence has to do with the redundancy of positions. The other part of handling it has to do with inertia and where people buy from brands that they feel are familiar or that they have emotional attachments to.

For example, a small company of 10 people might be able to handle an incompetence load of 1 or 10%. Probably not even that though, to be honest.
A fortune 500 company could probably have an incompetence load of 50%, to where 50% of the people are fairly useless, but still get enough done to where the effects are felt.

Google is so insanely big and so entrenched in the public consciousness that its incompetence load is higher than any other company I can think of. In this case, it can afford to have many employees like this without any real risk.

“For instance, an employee who sexually identifies as ‘a yellow-scaled wingless dragonkin’ and ‘an expansive ornate building’ presented a talk entitled ‘Living as a Plural Being’ at an internal company event.”

Aaaand that's enough internet for me today. This talk of "plural beings" and addressing them with plural pronouns (which has nothing to do with work at all), despite the weird furry stuff, would get most of them a diagnosis of dissociative identity disorder if it was determined they weren't playing pretend.

“Alternate proposal: moratorium on hiring white cis heterosexual abled men who aren’t abuse survivors.”

Why does taking part in the Victim Olympics have to always turn into racism. Also, I can't imagine hiring anyone based on anything other than their merits alone. If I was forced to meet some quota of nutty people with koolaide colored hair, I'd tuck them away in some dungeon in the back of the building and give them inconsequential work. It sounds like these 'plural beings' don't have anything of value to do and that's how they have enough free time to fantasize about being dragons.

the point of this document is to disallow any defense at all that a man might make when some woman complains about bias. There is no defense. The woman is always right. The man has no alternative but to submit to her superior moral position. We have a word for that attitude, it’s called ‘sexism.'

This worldview is so twisted, perhaps purposefully so, that they completely invert the fundamentals of morality. "If you don't accept our sexism, we'll call YOU sexist!" "If you don't be racist against white people, we'll call YOU racist!"

‘Discourage them all throughout the industry’

Nice, blacklisting people from the tech industry for not jumping off the psychological cliff with you. "If you don't be psychotic with us, we'll tell everyone YOU are psychotic!"

That bit about crowdsourced cold-shouldering internally and encouraged harassment sounds illegal. It sounds like a way of getting around getting in trouble for firing someone for nothing work related. You try to get them to quit instead.

‘I…apologized for whitesplaining’

Sad. That's what it looks like when the brainwashing sets in and the victim bonds with their abuser and starts fawning to them, 'oh please, forgive me of my trespasses and transgressions.'

“Get in touch with your friendly local antifa. … I won’t say violence has no place, but if you are going to be doing anything risky...

Wow, literally suggesting they join a domestic terror group and commit violence. That group is another example of an inversion of values. "If you won't be a fascist with us, we'll call YOU a fascist!"

Those who oppose certain liberal orthodoxy must be either “deeply deceived” or have had “some sort of psychotic break from reality,” another employee wrote, adding: “What you think of as information is nonsense.”

"If you don't have a psychotic break with us, we'll say that YOU had a psychotic break!" I'm seeing a pattern here.

All of this is fine and dandy, as long as it remains legal (which it hasn't). But their talking about holding trials for employees and stuff lol. Have whatever work culture you want.

The problematic part is that they're pushing an agenda. There was a part in there that talked about "the only worldview allowed is the left-wing politics view." And then there was the part about having silent alarms for conservatives who step on the campus and for activity online.

Then of course you have the issue of them artificially screwing with the Google Image results in the US and Canada when it comes to any prestigious search term related to the country of origin or anything related to "white." It's true 1984 stuff. Orwell and Huxley are rolling in their graves.

It's sad to see a company with this much power move into realms of such extremism. This is the kind of crap that leads to more government intervention.

I hope they're arrogant enough to actually try to combat this lawsuit. If they're smart they'll settle out of court for a huge sum. If they're as arrogant as they seem, we'll get quite the show.

These people live in a fantasy land void of any type of real life hardships. It's amazing how intolerant and hateful these SJWs are, the same ones who virtual signal constantly. There is a war on males, particularly white males. These liberal feminists are the types who trick guys into being beta male suck-ups, and then complain that men are intimidated by them.

Everything that is described in that article is almost beyond comprehension in how ridiculous it is.

The fact that it is so unbelievable is exactly what makes it believable: no one could make this up.

I'm still trying to understand the "sexually identifying as an expansive ornate building" thing.

My brain kind of views it as a challenge, like it wants to understand the thought process behind someone (a) viewing themselves as a building (b) but specifically it's expansive and ornate (c) it's specifically a sexual identification.

But I'm worried this is how people end up in padded jackets. Or Google employees.

Aw it always sucks to remember that I seem to be the only lefty kook on these boards...

For what it's worth I'd rather hang out with the dragon building than that sleaze Damore any day :wink:

I have a hunch that this whole thing was his elaborate plan to get rightwing groupie play. He doesn't strike me as a particularly shiny guy, and tech city dating is tough.

Now in their eyes he's a rightwing knight battling the leftist Californian corporate dragon; and they (I assume) have to sit on a towel in his presence.

Whatever gets it done I guess

Aw it always sucks to remember that I seem to be the only lefty kook on these boards...

For what it's worth I'd rather hang out with the dragon building than that sleaze Damore any day :wink:

LOL, no you're not. I'm pretty darn far left (just as one example, in my ideal world, CEO compension would be capped at 2x worker wages within any given company, instead of the current average of 300-400x in the US), but I don't talk about my politics on most forums because, like in any other emotionally charged arena, it's too easy to spend a lifetime arguing instead of doing. If I'd spent the thousands of posts online over the years building sites instead of preaching against consumerism, I'd have a lot more content generating money from said consumerism. :D

Last edited:
^ But then how can you get rich with your builds? I suppose you could not give yourself the title of "CEO", and not employ workers (just contractors), but then it's hard to see the point of believing that rule in the first place.

One thing I don't understand is what's the end goal? Those SJW, feminists and other radical liberals seem to me like a tool for people that created them. Years and years of propaganda in media, Hollywood, and music looks like someone is brainwashing people to become SJW on purpose, but why? What interest do those rich men have to push feminist agenda? Not only it's stupid, but they also suffer from it (Weinstein). So, I heard a lot of conspiracy theory and all but none of those seem right.

In Eastern Europe, most radical liberals are actually children of people that were members of the communist party. I understand where they come from and who influence them, but in the US things are different.

I am quite leftist, but the American style SJWs have me shaking my head.

The whole 3rd wave feminist and gender thing... wtf?

I identify as an ornate building and dragonkin.. and expect to be taken seriously? In a business environment?

Stuff like that will get you laughed out of the room in Europe.

More and more info is coming out about this lawsuit, and about the horror stories from inside Google. If even half of these are true, Google might be the most hateful, intolerant work environment in America.

Stuff like that will get you laughed out of the room in Europe.

But what if they.... are the room?

I'm trying to work out the "did you just assume my gender?" joke on this though. "Did you just assume my.. humanity?" I guess? Or my organicness?

Must be cooking up some strong wacko in those American universities.

But what if they.... are the room?
vVkoPPU.gif

One thing I don't understand is what's the end goal? Those SJW, feminists and other radical liberals seem to me like a tool for people that created them. Years and years of propaganda in media, Hollywood, and music looks like someone is brainwashing people to become SJW on purpose, but why? What interest do those rich men have to push feminist agenda? Not only it's stupid, but they also suffer from it (Weinstein). So, I heard a lot of conspiracy theory and all but none of those seem right.

I'm guessing Weinstein is just a pawn in their game. He's not one of the elite.

Pushing a feminist agenda allows them to divide men and women. Just like they push the race war. If we're all divided, there can be no solidarity.

What interest do those rich men have to push feminist agenda?
Payroll is the biggest cost of running a business isn't it?

Before: men work, women stay home and raise the family.
After: everyone works, because "empowerment".

Net result: labor supply doubles. Increase supply, price goes down. How many men you hear about nowadays retiring off their bank account interest? Or that can afford to provide for their stay-at-home wife and kids off their income alone?

Politics is seldom more complicated than "group X trying to control group Y for their own benefit".

Same reason people wonder why businessmen, who in their mind should be pro-right, are actually pro-left on other matters like immigration. Divide and conquer. If one part of the left (the unionists) gets in the way of you increasing profits by cutting labor costs, find another way to cut labor costs (poor immigration), and fund & support a section of the left (the immigrationists AKA "racist-callers") so their voice drowns them out.

Didn't completely work though, mostly worked in the high population centers where their propaganda control is greatest -- where they managed to get everyone to vote for their paid pawn Clinton. The only thing that saved those populations from themselves was the electoral college and Trump pressing the right buttons with the more-disaffected and less-brainwashed in the smaller states. Which is why the entire news media, academia, and other rich institutions (e.g. hollywood), and even many Republicans, have been in perpetual assault on him since day 1: he's spoiling their party.

The millionaires are Republicans, the billionaires are Democrats.

Back