+1000 Agriculture list in México

Degree
Si I have a +1k list in the agriculture niche from México and I don't know what to do with it...

The list is pretty neat (48% open rate), ready to buy (made my corporate job +$4k in sales in 10 days) and untapped (just 2 mails sent) but I don't know how to use it to my advantage.

My corporate job won't give me nothing in exchange and they're a bunch of ungrateful bastards...

I could make a little ebook and sell it but I don't think farmers now what paypal is, could try it though. Another idea is make a MFA and drive traffic to there... What do you guys think?

So you let your employer mail to that list, they made ~$10 for each subscriber, but they don't want to pay you anything to keep mailing to the list? Or was it your employer's list to start with / did they pay you to build it during work hours? I need a better understanding before I can give advice...

So you let your employer mail to that list, they made ~$10 for each subscriber, but they don't want to pay you anything to keep mailing to the list? Or was it your employer's list to start with / did they pay you to build it during work hours? I need a better understanding before I can give advice...

My employers didn't know I made the list and then sold them the idea to mail them, sent 1 mail made the 4k and then sent another mail with an invitation to a convention, all in the span of 6 months. I don't care that they didn't gave me nothing but it's a shitty job and I'm trying to make something out of it...

Actually I'm debating inside of me if it's ok to use it...

Just make sure the IFAI doesn't know about this

Might want to comb over the details of your contract if you're unsure.

Back