WordPress site changes not showing to users, what could it be?

Degree
I'm working on my first project and today I came across a problem, it wasn't the first, I entered my blog in a separate browser that is not logged in, and I was faced with only 5 posts on my blog, and I already have 10 published [ publishing 1 per day], I imagine I did some shit and now I can't solve it.

Any idea? In some searches it seems that it could be the cache, I was using Litespeed cache, and I deleted it today because I was wanting to use w3 super cache, but this problem has been here for some time since there are only 5 posts so it must not be that. I tried clearing the cache and tried using purge CDN but nothing worked.

Has anyone gone through the same problem?

It's definitely a cache issue.

Have you checked with a different browser to see if its your browser cache?

Otherwise contact your hosting provider, they might have some sort of server side caching going on.

It's definitely a cache issue.

Have you checked with a different browser to see if its your browser cache?

Otherwise contact your hosting provider, they might have some sort of server side caching going on.
I just found the problem. I cleared the cache directly in Ezoic and the problem was solved almost instantly, in all other browsers there were only 5 posts, including in incognito mode, now everything is normal.

I don't know if this disconnection in the cache on the 24th was the root of the problem, but the important thing is that it was solved.
AVvXsEij86p2wYdD8NTQ_2EU-Ath52AZDejSRV5QPUKbm6QFS2BfIxix7fBrxi8uKUEhMrXfhUw79fa5_KCQEXoVeajWeu4-2FrttpjvadMckdoNAzEAB7CwNfsFDqLUQcI3FcO1rJOXe7F_wKW1LKhT1F9rR00fca5euJKt8NFfHJPp5Vgj1vLb2JI5hgpH

Anyway, thank you.

Back