Wickedfire.com hacked?

If anyone has my stuff, can you send it to me?

eliquid at the other forum too.....

Reactions: Nat
If anyone wants to send me a pm, that would be sweet
zzihYZm.png

Always bet on the future, not the past...

In your business endeavors, in your relationships, and in life. People always want to go back to the "good old days", back when things were simple - nostalgia. Take some Member Berries and you are good to go, but realistically the future is for those who dream of things to come, not what was. If you don't let go of the chains of the past you'll be stuck in the last era and be erased from history with the next wave.

I personally updated and re-purposed ALL my big content pieces into the Digital Crash Course or somewhere else.

If it's an argument about the principles or spirit of the execution, the only people that should be concerned are the authors of the content and the respective forum owners. Everyone else is on the sidelines and really don't have a say in what goes. IF WF decides to put up a paywall that's their decision. If the authors take their content re-publish it, that too is their decision, but if you are neither, you have to respect the decisions of the parties actually involved.

I was irked when it went behind a paywall, but I assumed they realize that one move would be a huge hit in terms of search engine traffic and continue the downward dwindling movement, even just keeping everything open and alive would give it some potential for a renaissance - the fact it hasn't been reverse yet, well I don't know what to think.

I reached out to an admin and we'll see how things go, who knows maybe they'll kill off the paywall and drop the price of the BST restarting the potential or maybe it's too late. I love going back there to remember what was and how it was. But it's like walking into an empty banquet hall now, just ghosts and fading memories occupy the seats.

A great age offers a choice: stay or move forward. I chose to move forward into the next era, since I'd rather not get left behind. I chose to make BuSo my new home, I doubt the admins will start throwing up login or pay walls since they know the benefit of openness and spreading new ideas. Being smart the founders saw the writing on the wall and then they bet on themselves.

eTpFzou.gif

zwExacM.gif

AqDhrZe.gif

The lesson of life - Always bet on the future... YOUR future more precisely - and if it ever comes down to it, always bet on yourself in every case.

In the last post of this thread: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-the-shit/185324-hi.html

Jryan21 asked for a refund on 'committed to [Jon's] success'. Jon deleted that post and closed the thread immediately.

Yeah, I told him giving refunds to everyone who paid for being "Committed to Success" would be the right thing to do. Next time I looked the thread was deleted and I got a PM from him asking if I had emailed him about a refund (whatever that meant). I then sent a return PM with my Paypal ID and the amount I paid, requesting a refund. I won't be holding my breath.

Unfortunately I don't have time to check who's content is in there, there is some CCarter's stuff (a lot) and some from other guys, cool stuff that I was gathering. But just as CCarter have said, majority is posted in digital strategy crash course anyway (of course, plus some valuable inputs from users). PM and we will go from there, cheers.

Lol that's who shitted all over my posts ))) Just kidding. But it sucks. Could you post from our accounts or read our PM's while there?
I did check those options in fact, but it wasn't possibile. Only after login view, no access to mailbox, posting stuff etc. :wink:

Update! Glad I didn't hold my breath. No refund.

Jon always talked a giant game and roasted people who ripped people off. Isn't it ironic he ended up being the same as the rat fucks he roasted? If someone ever asks you the definition of irony...there you go.

It's a very strange and bizarre world we live in!

Don' forget about when he offered the once in a lifetime chance for anyone to ask him one question and get one answer back, over email, for the low price of only $216.

And never responded to any of the emails. I don't expect or recommend anyone who fell for the scam to admit it publicly, but I know a couple myself.

I read the entire exchanges, including Jon getting mad after weeks of not responding, saying he'll respond whenever he's damn good and ready. And then never responding after that.

He stickied these threads across every board on the forum till he got what he needed, locked them so they couldn't bump, and walked away with the money.

Proof: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-the-shit/178571-no-more-dickin-around-make-money-now-gtfo.html

Archived: http://archive.is/wihxF

Don' forget about when he offered the once in a lifetime chance for anyone to ask him one question and get one answer back, over email, for the low price of only $216.

Back when Wickedfire had a pulse. WIA anyone?

Now it's just a ghost town.

Lessons learned:
If you find epic posts that are of help, SAVE THEM.
If you write epic posts, Save and re-purpose them.
If you run into epic people, contact and build a relationship with them.

I have done well at the first two. The last one needs work.

NEVER look back after you have analyzed the situation and grabbed your lessons. Nostalgia is a sticky place that traps you. Movement is uncomfortable. Too easy to let the nostalgia give you the good vibes instead of going through the discomfort of creating new moments. "I need to do exececute on X, ugggh. But first, let me remember the good ole days. Maybe those guys are still around. Let me check out that old forum..."

Build a fucking mental wall to that shit.

Back