What's the fastest timeframe you were able to grow a new site to $5,000+/mo?

UWE

Degree
Hey all,

I'm new here and just curious to see what was the fastest timeframe it took you to grow a brand new site to reach over $5,000+/mo consistently?

What did you end up doing with the site, do you still own it or did you sell it? If so, for what kind of multiple?

Also, what type of site was it?

It really depends on how you are generating revenue, the fastest I've hit the 5K mark is 1 week.

I still own the site. It's an eCommerce site. The marketing campaign was a viral word of mouth blitz organized offline in a local niche market. Paid media was utilized weeks later for brand awareness.

It really depends on how you are generating revenue, the fastest I've hit the 5K mark is 1 week.

I still own the site. It's an eCommerce site. The marketing campaign was a viral word of mouth blitz organized offline in a local niche market. Paid media was utilized weeks later for brand awareness.

Wow that's kick ass! Does it still generate over $5k+/mo? Any other pointers you can give? :smile:

Does it still generate over $5k+/mo? Any other pointers you can give?
The project still brings in the level of revenue it has since the start. In the Offline Marketing day of the crash course I wrote and broke down about each medium/channel you can utilize to generate offline to online traffic. Getting traffic is always the easy part, converting it is where the hard work starts.

Back