Web Development framework with beautiful design

That's really nice. I thought it was just going to be a CSS framework, but really it's a boatload of them packed in one, with jquery functions prepackaged. Good for designing front and backends too. If I was heavy into client design work still, I'd consider exploring this in depth. Could get off the ground fast with absolutely unique looking sites to load up a portfolio.

That's pretty great man. I normally just grab bootstrap and jQuery and hack away but I'll def try this out on my next project.

That's really nice. I thought it was just going to be a CSS framework, but really it's a boatload of them packed in one, with jquery functions prepackaged. Good for designing front and backends too. If I was heavy into client design work still, I'd consider exploring this in depth. Could get off the ground fast with absolutely unique looking sites to load up a portfolio.
thats the plan :wink:

That's pretty great man. I normally just grab bootstrap and jQuery and hack away but I'll def try this out on my next project.
same, but this is unique and not very popular, so could save a lot of time in development.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back