The Engineer

Aegis Jaeger
Administrator
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Time.

Make A Choice.
We all make choices concerning the use of our time. Some even make the choice to not make a choice about time. Some choose to use their time very wisely. Some choose rather poorly. No matter how you choose, one thing is very obvious...

It's really clear the most
precious resource we have is time.
~ Steve Jobs

I must govern the clock,
not be governed by it.
~ Golda Meir

Recover What Is Lost.
To those who choose to employ their time in the pursuit of personal greatness: bravo. Squandering the most limited and valuable resource available is for the mediocre, the complacent, the escapist. Those who persist in confronting hardships and challenges eventually find themselves at the door of Time, which gladly rewards the warrior by opening itself. Those who quit, or worse never try, will never even know this door exists...

Lost time is never found again.
~ Benjamin Franklin

If you don't have time to do it right,
when will you have time to do it over?
~ John Wooden

Flow or Stagnate.
There are many time traps along the way. The game is designed to be won by qualified players who engage in action. Ideas do not move you down the path of progress. Rumination is a whirlpool, an eddy current fed by contemplation that keeps you turning in circles in the stream of time. Nothing is manifested out of thought that is not coupled with action.

If you spend too much time thinking
about a thing, you'll never get it done.
~ Bruce Lee

Time will pass anyway; we might just as well
put that passing time to the best possible use.
~ Earl Nightingale

Make Known What Is Unknown.
What lies on the other side of the door of Time? Can anyone know what tomorrow holds? Perhaps the next day? The day after that? How about as far into the future as...

CpCvhTd.png

There are no secrets that time does not reveal.
~ Jean Racine

What's Lies Beyond the Door?
It is not for us to betray the silence of time.

What can be said is what is NOT behind the door:

• It is NOT a new traffic leaks boot camp.
  • It is NOT a secret forum section.
  • It is NOT an exclusive bonus for BuSo Pro members.
  • It is NOT a paid feature of any kind.
  • It is NOT behind a pay-wall or login-wall.
  • It is NOT anything you want to miss...
Hpli4VCiVPm1
07EEjZxGlUDiCkkB
Yz05QqpjH0ky
H6iHEgUkHk2s1h2
r5L3HdSbUOMG7gkyJ

Glad to see your not doing a wicked fire on us :smile:

Reactions: Nat
I'm committed to building.

Fuck wf sarcasm. Back to work.

Nexus points are places where destiny and opportunity collide or from a man's perspective where Gods call and man's courage and will intersect. They are strategic moments that speak to core of history and purpose, of decisions and the trying of men's souls. They are opportunities to demonstrate in the moment of testing that your heart is true, that out of the fire comes precious treasure and not garbage to be swept aside.

A nexus point event is inbound...

0PFJDb8.png

This nexus point will be where boys become men and battle Gods for supremacy. Your weapons become hardened with each slash at the enemies' flesh. Through the battle your spirit is stripped down to the bare minimum and reforged from your fallen enemies and the light given to you. What's next to come is the light of knowledge, and for the few that dare take the challenge you will enter as children then battle your way beyond mere mortals, if you make it out you will ascend beyond Olympus, arriving at Mount Othrys and take your rightful place amongst not mere Gods but Titans.

Kronos has sent me forward to deliver you this message: We await your arrival.

There are no secrets that time does not reveal.
~ Jean Racine

Ohh... That's great. I've spent like hour checking those "hieroglyphs". Anyway, at least I've learned you can't decipher MD5, always something.

So is it gonna be restricted access? or more like "For those that make it happen"?

::emp::

I think it is just a @CCarters way of saying: "To anyone who is willing to do the work and not just mentally jack-off to that idea of: "yeaahhh This is gonna make me millions, fuck yeah" and then go to sleep and do nothing... ever."

But everyone will have the access, since you know, 90%... ok this is BuSo lets be more optimistic, 60% will do nothing, even when the Elite members are putting everything they need to know on a silver plate.

This is actaully the sad truth, even (lets say such thing exists) if someone would offer a legit way to become a millionaire in a month 90% wouldn't still do it, if not more. They would just get tired, they wouldn't have time for it, their work would take too much time, their head would hurt if they sit too much in front of a PC, their fucking hair would grow the wrong way today, but they would find an excuse to stay poor.
9966101.jpg

"Success is not a doing process. It is a becoming process. Success is something you attract by the person you become!"

The mind is a well of depths that reaches beyond the psyche, fathomless distances below the soul, past even that which we call the void. Obstacles of darkness lie betwixt oneself and the Titans of the deep. Despite the countless ages of resistance, boundless attempts at denial, and an incomprehensible pressure from the four directions, there are those that have exhaled their final breath and have taken within themselves the determination to release their grasp on the shore and to sink.

X6x10MT.png

There is a bottom for those that dare reach it, that dare to delve into the self and seek illumination in the darkness. Those that have gone before left sign posts offering faith and hope, yet the sacrifice demands too much for most. Every mile deeper doubles that which is of asked of you. Yet something beckons... If all of the methods were given freely, if all of the strategies were laid out clearly, if all you had to do was confront yourself... could you answer the call and plumb the depths?

We shall dive down through black abysses
and in that lair of the Deep Ones
we shall dwell admidst
wonder and glory
forever

I like the mysticism, to be sure. Really inspires a sense of intrigue, kind of like a great movie or a timeless story.

That being said, if you find yourself feeling a sense of anticipation and impatience such that you are afraid the "ship will set sail", leaving you behind, I would submit that you've already sabotaged yourself. It is never too late, however. Success is not a matter of being invited into an elite "club", or being made privy to some "esoteric" knowledge. One can be provided all of the same knowledge and opportunity as another who has become successful, and yet still meet certain failure. Accordingly, logic would dictate that the knowledge and opportunity alone is meaningless without some other obscure mechanisms with which to take full advantage of them...

"We will never be together again," he said softly. "You don't need my help anymore; and I don't want to offer it to you because if you are worth your salt as a warrior traveler, you'll spit in my eye for offering it to you.

"Beyond a certain point, the only joy of a warrior traveler is his aloneness. I wouldn't like you to try to help me either. Once I leave, I am gone. Don't think about me, for I won't think about you."

The Jump Into The Abyss

Ju2japH.png

"Forget the self and you will fear nothing in whatever level of awareness you find yourself to be." - C. Castaneda

Ascension is only possible once you let go of what holds you back. The baggage of your past will chain you down and will defeat your future if you let it. Just let it go. When you let go you must make it in a clear and loud shout, so that everyone around you knows this is it.

You can walk the lonely road with us or you can continue wasting time on trivial matters, but understand any waste of time and mud you sling will be at ghosts.

The countdown isn't the beginning of something, it represents the end. All which you know will be at an end. Only those that choose to jump into the abyss will truly see for the first time in their lives. You can take one last survey of your past surroundings, but once time is up, be prepared for your journey to victory or death, since they will be the only two options left.

I saw how every one of them turned into luminosity, and together they ascended and floated above the mountaintop like phantom lights in the sky. They circled above the mountain once, as Don Juan had said they would do: their last survey; the one for their eyes only; their last look at this marvelous Earth. And then they vanished.

I knew what I had to do. I had run out of time. I took off at my top speed toward the precipice and leaped into the abyss. I felt the wind on my face for a moment, and then the most merciful blackness swallowed me like a peaceful subterranean river.

As it is written, so shall it be:

Spaketh were the lies of old, typed are the lies of new. Believed were the lies of others, unseen are the lies of the self. The truth can be made no clearer than this: correct knowledge coupled with correct action is the only path to success.

There is no occult knowledge.
There is no hidden information.
There is no magical incantation.
There is no metaphysical wish-fulfillment.

There is no secret.

LFVDr5w.png

The path will be laid bare for all to tread, but few will continue to walk towards a receding horizon. The obstacles are many, the difficulties plentiful.

If all unknowns were made known, all detours closed off, and solutions to every challenge presented, the only variable left is you.

Greater in battle than the man who would conquer a thousand-thousand men, is he who would conquer just one — himself.

With the means to gain the world given, you must still brush the self aside. To acquire knowledge is to destroy ignorance and laziness. The attachment to small, present pleasures but be released and shifted forward in time. With every progressive step one faces aversion to suffering and sacrifice, destroyed only by transmuting pain into penance for future riches.

Time offers choices, but time will run dry. Do not delay.

With the means given, the end is yours to decide. The credit or blame will be yours to carry. Burden or reward.

Time fears no man,
yet time fears the pyramids.

- - - - -
- - - -
- - -
- -
-

"Whether people be of high or low birth, rich or poor, old or young, enlightened or confused, they are all alike in that they will one day die. It is not that we don’t know that we are going to die, but we grasp at straws. While knowing that we will die someday, we think that all others will die before us and that we will be the last to go. Death seems a long way off.

Is this not shallow thinking? It is worthless and is only a joke within a dream. Insofar as death is always at one’s door, one should make sufficient effort and act quickly."

Action or Inaction

eh8QuC0.png

"A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting." - C. Castaneda

Am i suppose to walk away? Did it all count for nothing? So here I am surrounded by the enemy again, and dare I even have a thought of surrender. Dare I tell my spirit the sacrifices I have made were in vain.

Can I look to past me and look him in the eyes without shame, dare I show him regret.
What's one more sleepless night in comparison to mediocrity?
What's one more physical scar when attempting flight in the face of opposition?
What's one more teardrop when standing in a river?

This last round, after all is said and done, i can say,
"All is said and done - I did everything I could to my maximum",
- The outcome shall matter very little;
I wasn't doing it to entertain but to inspire,
to get this far so hopefully the next can go even farther,
and if anyone is watching, if they are watching - and if I fail,
may it be by the hands of someone even more talented,
cause the opposite would keep me up at night till my end,
cause I settled for less than I could've achieved,
cause mediocrity is now being accepted as norm,
cause what's one more sleepless night?

Don't let the idea of being detached from everything you know give you the chills. The thing which should give you the chills is to have nothing to look forward to but a lifetime of doing that which you have always done.

Think of the man who plants cotton year after year until he is too old and tired to get up. So he lies around like an old dog, his thoughts and feelings, the best of him, ramble aimlessly to the only thing he has ever done... to plant cotton. For me that is the most frightening waste there is.

We are men and our lot is to learn, and to be hurdled into inconceivable new worlds. Seeing is for impeccable men, temper your spirit, become a warrior, learn to see, and then you'll know there is no end to the new worlds for our vision.

Remember this is your life, no one else's. You not acting will ripple only through your lifetime. Don't reach for ghosts of the past who are no longer there. Forward movement is all that's left. The time for sermons are over. Only two things will remain once that clock strikes zero: Action or Inaction.

Using the hints dropped before, without cracking the encrypted stuff...

Seeing time used as a major theme...

And then "action" and "will power" and similar themes being used...

I'm guessing that we are about to see the release of...

??????

I still can't figure it out.

Some kind of challenge or opportunity is nearly upon us! I won't even lie, I lost sleep last night thinking about it. They said it was a boot camp but the last thread said it wasn't a boot camp, then I realized it said it wasn't a TRAFFIC LEAKS boot camp...

So it's some kind of boot camp? Or am I being misdirected...

Less than 2 days to find out, and I can sleep well again :( Whatever is its, I'm not wasting the opportunity. It's going down!

The time is nearly upon us...

"You are what your deep, driving desire is. As your desire is, so is your will. As your will is, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny."

Will your action be in alignment?

xKU17d4.png

Not everyone who attains realization can make a reliable guide. We have been saying "he" and "us" as if this is a role for men alone... it is not. Thus we have enlisted six demi-gods to help transmit the core teachings. Six... one less than the number of completion, signifying that our words and efforts are fruitless without the action of one other... You.

You are the 7th Guest.

We invite you on the very quest you have been on, but now we light the path. We ask nothing more than your total commitment for a small quantity of time. No, there are no sign-ups. There is no homework. Nobody will hold you accountable.

For thirty days, there will be no one in the universe to blame or congratulate... save yourself. Will you be the first atop the summit? Or will remain at base camp alone, with the emptiness serving as the mirror of your efforts and determination?

...In 24 Hours, The Choice Will Be Yours...

My excitement is building (no pun)

The timers are at 0 and I'm here like:

giphy.gif

(every time he blinks, I refresh the page)

I've still got <50 minutes to boot.

Can't wait for more of ccarter's memes in the coming weeks.

Beyond pissed off, it is past late here and there was no reason to wait up late!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back