Some queries about Avalanche SEO

Degree
I am trying out the SEO Avalanche Technique with KGR. I am doing keyword research but different tools are giving me different search volumes for the same keywords. For instance one says 20 searches and another says 200 and the other one shows 2500. It's confusing which one is real and to go with for KGR. Should I trust Google Keyword Planner or any other one?

Also I am stuck between two similar keywords - what to do at place and things to do at place both within KGR. Should I pick one or combine both them? How to write content on such topics? Here in Avalanche thread - CCarter suggested not to combine kw for this technique. (Similar keywords - what should be excluded and what not) I am not sure how to follow the exact process mentioned in the thread. Needed some guidance on this.

Here CCarter advised to write/publish one post every day for six months. What if I post 4-5 posts daily because I am doing it full-time. Everyone wants faster results as I am.

For instance one says 20 searches and another says 200 and the other one shows 2500. It's confusing which one is real and to go with for KGR. Should I trust Google Keyword Planner or any other one?
Google's tools give inaccurate info and generally ranges of volume, AND they bunch in related terms. The rest are all inaccurate as they're buying info from "click stream" or whatever services that @secretagentdad could tell you more about. Nobody has accurate data. Even between your own self-installed analytics you'll get different answers.

You're not going to hurt yourself by writing for a term that gets 2,500 volume instead of 20. You're going to ultimately help yourself. Your chances of getting traffic are exponentially higher, especially if they're both "keyword golden ratio" keywords, and even if they aren't. There's more harm to be had by accidentally writing for 0 volume keywords.

Also I am stuck between two similar keywords - what to do at place and things to do at place both within KGR. Should I pick one or combine both them?
Combine them. They're semantically the same thing and Google knows this as well as humans do. The way to tell if you should combine keywords into one article is to search both keywords and take note if the same results are coming back. They ranking articles may be listed in slightly different orders, but it'll generally be the same top 10.

Here CCarter advised to write/publish one post every day for six months. What if I post 4-5 posts daily because I am doing it full-time. Everyone wants faster results as I am.
If you can keep the quality up when writing 4-5 posts a day, then by all means do it. Just make sure you're adding new information, called "information gain". Google not only doesn't' want to rank sites that present the exact same info as other sites, but they're actively deranking and penalizing now. Which sucks because you can go through a lot of effort to bring new info to the table and rank #1 and then 50 SEO's are going to have your content rewritten. But yes, faster is fine if you can keep the quality up. @CCarter was likely saying "don't publish less than once a day" as a minimum, not as a maximum.

Everything's bogus these days including google.

My suggestion is look to see if its in autocomplete or suggested boxes somewhere.
If it is. There is usually some amount of volume.
Rank the cluster and find out.
Hey Secretagentdad, thanks for the reply. Your approach to keyword research is perfect.
I tried it and found such keywords there on SERP. Certainly, there is some search volume but if it's higher than my target then it doesn't make sense to write content for that keyword as I am following a specific strategy - Avalanche SEO. Should I go for the whole silo under the parent keyword?

Google's tools give inaccurate info and generally ranges of volume, AND they bunch in related terms. The rest are all inaccurate as they're buying info from "click stream" or whatever services that @secretagentdad could tell you more about. Nobody has accurate data. Even between your own self-installed analytics you'll get different answers.

You're not going to hurt yourself by writing for a term that gets 2,500 volume instead of 20. You're going to ultimately help yourself. Your chances of getting traffic are exponentially higher, especially if they're both "keyword golden ratio" keywords, and even if they aren't. There's more harm to be had by accidentally writing for 0 volume keywords.

Combine them. They're semantically the same thing and Google knows this as well as humans do. The way to tell if you should combine keywords into one article is to search both keywords and take note if the same results are coming back. They ranking articles may be listed in slightly different orders, but it'll generally be the same top 10.

If you can keep the quality up when writing 4-5 posts a day, then by all means do it. Just make sure you're adding new information, called "information gain". Google not only doesn't' want to rank sites that present the exact same info as other sites, but they're actively deranking and penalizing now. Which sucks because you can go through a lot of effort to bring new info to the table and rank #1 and then 50 SEO's are going to have your content rewritten. But yes, faster is fine if you can keep the quality up. @CCarter was likely saying "don't publish less than once a day" as a minimum, not as a maximum.
Hey Ryuzaki, I have read a lot of your replies in this forum. I like your approach, how you guide and help people with your knowledge. Thanks dear!!

#1 I will follow your advice of combining similar keywords. #2 Quality is my main goal for the content website so I will definitely create high-quality content with uniqueness and additional information. I won't allow myself to write low-quality articles that can be easily outranked.

#3 I am at Level 0 or Level 10 because I am just starting the site. For the Avalanche technique, I need to identify keywords with a search volume of 0-10 or 10-20 for my new website. In this case, how can I accurately find the search volume for this specific strategy? Do you suggest any tool that provides accurate data most of the time? Or should I choose any keyword if any tool gives my level of search volume?

Additionally, I am planning topical map with the Avalanche and KGR. What do you say - should I go with Topical Map or just need to focus on one strategy only? It would be helpful to plan my content.

#3 I am at Level 0 or Level 10 because I am just starting the site. For the Avalanche technique, I need to identify keywords with a search volume of 0-10 or 10-20 for my new website. In this case, how can I accurately find the search volume for this specific strategy? Do you suggest any tool that provides accurate data most of the time? Or should I choose any keyword if any tool gives my level of search volume?
Don't overthink this strategy. Choose one tool and stick with it for your measurement.

All these tools are fuzzy, so looking into different directions does not make your picture clearer.

Building the Avalanche on one tool is just as good as building it on another tool.

Additionally, I am planning topical map with the Avalanche and KGR. What do you say - should I go with Topical Map or just need to focus on one strategy only? It would be helpful to plan my content.
If you are beginning choose the simplest set of instructions. Don't try to follow two guides into the wilderness. It will just cause you to loose energy moving forward (researching, writing and posting articles).

When you get to the point where your strategy does not work (anymore) that is the time to look for another strategy, including but not limited to link building, social media expansion, or topical authority.

You're sperging out about sticking to the template.

Write about the topic, hit the tails.
You're not gonna magically not target the main niche keywords by picking out low volume phrases that include them.

-- You can use keyword sheeter to grab everything in auto complete and then conveniently use the negative keyword filter to remove everything unrelated before you copy paste it to where ever you doing your organizing.

Don't overthink this strategy. Choose one tool and stick with it for your measurement.

All these tools are fuzzy, so looking into different directions does not make your picture clearer.

Building the Avalanche on one tool is just as good as building it on another tool.

If you are beginning choose the simplest set of instructions. Don't try to follow two guides into the wilderness. It will just cause you to loose energy moving forward (researching, writing and posting articles).

When you get to the point where your strategy does not work (anymore) that is the time to look for another strategy, including but not limited to link building, social media expansion, or topical authority.
Thanks Ollik. Absolutely, I will have to stick with one tool and also need to stop overthinking.

You're sperging out about sticking to the template.

Write about the topic, hit the tails.
You're not gonna magically not target the main niche keywords by picking out low volume phrases that include them.

-- You can use keyword sheeter to grab everything in auto complete and then conveniently use the negative keyword filter to remove everything unrelated before you copy paste it to where ever you doing your organizing.
I am sorry for this. I will follow the process and not overreact for sure.

Back