SerpWoo Zora, can't find replacement.

Degree
I'm still sad that SerpWoo is down.

I mainly miss the Zora feature. It helped me get many posts from position 2-4 to #1.
For those who don't know, Zora compared your page with the competitors, and figured out the best way to optimize your page to get the best result in the search engines.

Yes, I know that many of these things can be found out manually, but let's be honest, that's a lot of time that can be invested in other things.

To my knowledge only Serpwoo had that feature, does anyone know if there are similar alternatives?

POP for the UI, and CORA SEO for the in-detailed breakdown. We attempted to make it as simple as possible from a UI perspective while doing the deep Cora SEO style backend calculation.

Coding was nuts. But interface wise we simplify it beyond those two.

So if you are just looking for a newbie stance, UI wise go for POP.

If you need the more in-depth details, CORA SEO, although that is a desktop software which you have to run on your PC.

POP for the UI, and CORA SEO for the in-detailed breakdown. We attempted to make it as simple as possible from a UI perspective while doing the deep Cora SEO style backend calculation.

Coding was nuts. But interface wise we simplify it beyond those two.

So if you are just looking for a newbie stance, UI wise go for POP.

If you need the more in-depth details, CORA SEO, although that is a desktop software which you have to run on your PC.
Dam u Carter, Zora was bad ass! Cora is awesome too but I don’t want that crap on my puter.

Dam u Carter, Zora was bad ass! Cora is awesome too but I don’t want that crap on my puter.
You know we were thinking about it - pulling apart the SAAS and creating individual SAASes from it. We had Monitoring to take on Mentions (we gave more keywords than they did). We had Zora.

We had the Keyword Tool - Keyword Finder. Then we had the Rank Tracking and SERP Tracking aspect, then the ORM reporting to monitor brands, politicians, and other major figures. Then those live dashboards for reporting - along with PDF reports. Then the Volatility Stats and even the Local Search Checker.

bWgsG68.gif

But no point in going backwards. Onward and upward.

You know we were thinking about it - pulling apart the SAAS and creating individual SAASes from it. We had Monitoring to take on Mentions (we gave more keywords than they did). We had Zora.

We had the Keyword Tool - Keyword Finder. Then we had the Rank Tracking and SERP Tracking aspect, then the ORM reporting to monitor brands, politicians, and other major figures. Then those live dashboards for reporting - along with PDF reports. Then the Volatility Stats and even the Local Search Checker.

bWgsG68.gif

But no point in going backwards. Onward and upward.

I hear you, and can only figure that you were just no longer passionate about the project, or thought it was more trouble than it was worth, or working too many hours till the point that hair was falling out and you were wondering what’s the point considering you had a very engaged customer base who loved the product.

It would not make sense that $ was the be all end all for you here like it is for so many of us. Props for that. I’m totally sure you’re fine right now or will be very soon, onward and forward as you say.

But still, dam you Carter…..I had just started working with Zora , it was so easy to put a huge team into the software and have them optimize away while watching rankings soar and the dollars piling up. But once again, onward and forward for us as well :wink:

Back