Question About Google News

Degree
Hallo, i have a question about submission on google news and display it regularly when publishing new news articles.

i've been submit my site, and fill the form on google news dashboard with the relevant url. but i can't see any of my pages showing on google news tab when i try searching for a keyword that should be match with the pages.

What should i do? any of you guys have an experiences on working with submit the site on google news, and what exactly you do?

Thank you.

Hey there!

Just because your website is approved by Google News through the Publisher Center doesn't necessarily mean you'll receive a flood of traffic from news surfaces. Why? Simply put, approval isn't a determining factor for Google News' algorithm.

With so many other websites competing for attention in this niche, you need to consider what sets your site apart. What makes it unique and worthy of algorithmic favoritism?

It's crucial to keep in mind that while Google News approval is a significant achievement, it's only the first step towards success. The real challenge lies in consistently producing high-quality, newsworthy content that captures readers' attention and entices them to return.

Hey there!

Just because your website is approved by Google News through the Publisher Center doesn't necessarily mean you'll receive a flood of traffic from news surfaces. Why? Simply put, approval isn't a determining factor for Google News' algorithm.

With so many other websites competing for attention in this niche, you need to consider what sets your site apart. What makes it unique and worthy of algorithmic favoritism?

It's crucial to keep in mind that while Google News approval is a significant achievement, it's only the first step towards success. The real challenge lies in consistently producing high-quality, newsworthy content that captures readers' attention and entices them to return.
Hi, so, it's not about use news schema and create xml for news?

Back