Newb looking for guidance

Degree
I am a newbie looking create/develop a few additional revenue streams. Originally, I purchased a Local SEO training that has helped me to gain a base of knowledge but I am still feeling lost and unsure where to start. It seems like there are a million different "gurus" out there selling this or selling that, so I wanted to reach out and see if I could get a better idea where to go to get started?

I highly recommend you sign up for Authority Hacker Pro. It's the only thing you need. I'm usually highly skeptical of courses like these, but this is legit, no-bs stuff.

I highly recommend you sign up for Authority Hacker Pro. It's the only thing you need. I'm usually highly skeptical of courses like these, but this is legit, no-bs stuff.

Pffffff... pff... pf... smells like a bad traffic leak.

just trying to help. not sure how this is a traffic leak. i don't get any commission from recommending that course nor am I associated with it...

No, the AHPro stuff is legit.

The Digitial course here is amazing, and it's free, so hell yeah, hah. But the AHPro stuff is set up in a way that's more user-friendly, especially for newbies. I use both. I'm a member in their Facebook group and recommend BUSO. Both sites complement each other very well.

But if OP is a total newb, and interested in AH stuff, he should go with their Authority Site system, the beginner one. AHPro is more geared towards people that already have a site and some direction.

Back