Is this the beginning of the end for YouTube pranksters?

built

//
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
This dude is getting absolutely wrecked now that this video was posted on reddit.

His whole business model is completely screwed now, I'd be so pissed man.

I wonder what will happen next

Wow! I never even considered the possibility of everyone being an actor. I'm still so naive.

Wow! I never even considered the possibility of everyone being an actor. I'm still so naive.

I actually thought most of this guys comment trolling was real. Was pretty good, much better than the other bullshit on YT

meh, who cares. Nothing shocking about it, he is just the first guy to get "officially" exposed.

IMO 99.9% of those youtube pranks are lame as fuck. I barely see a good video that makes me laugh or entertains me in general.

Would be interesting to see the subscriber drop since the exposure.

Next is the "social experiment bro" guys, and it'll really hit the fan if the "look what happened when I gave $25 to a homeless guy" crowd get exposed.

Youtube account closed.. Looks like that is the end of his business model..

Unfortunately, it wasn't the con man's Youtube account that got removed*, it was the account featuring the Ops's video embed that's deleted.
Unsure why - it's possible the exposé news video embedded here was uploaded by someone other than the creator/broadcaster, who subsequently contacted Youtube to have it removed*.

The con man's account is still online.... making money for him. ( https://www.youtube.com/user/AdrianGruszka )

* YT should just redirect those reported video pages to the originator's YT page for the same video, imo. Because now all the links to the video, like from here, are dead.

Back