How would you experience marketers exploit this scenario

Degree
Experienced* marketers.

a "how to" phrase that gets 10k to 100k monthly searches with low competition and low google ad bid.

I've never been interested in MFA sites so not thinking about that. but do you:

EMD it, build content for it, grind to a page 1 ranking, and relying on traffic to drive related affiliate sales

EMD it, build content for it grind to page 1 ranking, create a digital product around the "how to" and sell it for whatever you can?

Any other strategies you would consider?

Don't you have another project going on? This is how people start stacking up useless websites that aren't their focus and their primary objective. It's also a form of procrastination since you could be working on your other project that's more along the way than this random spark. I am assume all this cause you are thinking about going the "EMD" route, so that tells me it doesn't fit into your main project's goals or your overall long-term goals.

There are thousands of opportunities on the internet, you don't need to attack every single one of them. Most companies do not fail because of starvation, they fail because of indigestion - too many things pulling them in different directions with no real focus. All you have to do is look at past relic projects you come across on the internet and realize the person had no real passion or lacked focus to "get it done".

You should read the Mental Strengh Day of the crash course.

I agree with CCarter entirely.

The very first question (not even really a question because...) is does it fit into my main project? The answer has to be yes because I wouldn't have been looking at this keyword otherwise.

If it doesn't fit then it needs to be reaaaally appealing to have even a fraction of my effort allocated to it.

The reason is the snowball effect.​

I could register an EMD (which doesn't provide that much boost any more, the real boost is in becoming a brand in Google's eyes), which causes me to start from ground zero. I have to build an entire site, social presence, links, etc. All for one term.

Or I can write one bomb-ass article on my pre-existing authority and immediately jump to Page 2 for the term by piggybacking off my previous work. Then it's a matter of a few links and a contextual content net around it (all on the same site).

This is important: Google doesn't prefer to rank homepages for non-branded terms any more. They rank inner pages for that. This is another reason the EMD model is becoming far more of a time waste.

If you have a choice of starting over on every campaign or leveraging every bit of work you've ever done, you'd obviously choose the second option. That's the authority site path.

I

This is important: Google doesn't prefer to rank homepages for non-branded terms any more. They rank inner pages for that. This is another reason the EMD model is becoming far more of a time waste.

If you have a choice of starting over on every campaign or leveraging every bit of work you've ever done, you'd obviously choose the second option. That's the authority site path.

this cosigns a few vids of Ryan Stewart I watched. thanks for the two cents

Back