How to find a good domain name

Degree
Hi Folks,
I am building my new ai project, its almost complete.
I am struggling with naming it, how do you guys find the good domain names.

p.s. building ai product photography tool.

I personally get creative or use something meaningful to you or use Ai again haha

One approach is to choose your main word and enter it into LeanDomainSearch and it'll tag a bunch of prefixes and suffixes to it and you can read through them and find something you like. Here's an example:

K6Z2jd2.png

Hit up the auctions on Sav, they have a lot of startup-y names coming through for cheap, especially on alternative extensions (transfer away when you can tho imo, they aren't the biggest or most reliable registrar and they still seem to have some hiccups here and there. You'll be fine, but I wouldn't keep anything important there long term). Watch out for renewal costs too, it tells you on the auction page.

Park.io, too, you can find some gems here in their auctions.

Most registrars have some sort of aftermarket where you can look through lists to get ideas without paying end-user prices. Maybe you'll see something generic that catches your eye. Dynadot is good for this, Namesilo is okay, catch.club could go on the list too. Dropcatch, you'll be paying more of a premium there. Godaddy auctions you'll be paying a big premium.

With all of the different extensions these days, you can more or less get any word you want on the left of the dot if you're willing to sacrifice what's on the right of the dot, a solid .com still the best, but for tech stuff .io is great.

Last edited:
Does Wordpress have an affiliate program?

Because that's a nice little programmatic website tool, the kind that makes money truly on autopilot.
does not matter as namescheap and others have affiliate program.

Back