How Does Reddit Detect Previously Banned Users?

I get banned every so often when I appear to offend the sensibilities of some Ritler (combination of a reddit admin and well known German dictator from the 30s and 40s)

Download the Brave browser here: https://brave.com/download/

Grab a temporary email address here: https://temp-mail.org/en/

Do not close the temp email address inbox until you have verified your account.

Set it on the highest settings that allow Reddit to still work on Brave, trial and error - the highest security settings do not work but disallowing finger printing is the big one that you likely need.

Do not cross the streams as in do not try and login from any other browser with that reddit username because they will be able to detect and link the old accounts regardless of your IP address.

I can access all old subreddits even the ones I was banned from no issues and no VPN required.

Also should note that I am logged in with my banned accounts (lots of history) on the same notebook and this was the same hardware I got banned on so you most certainly do not need to purchase new hardware to get around this. Brave does something that prevents Reddit from figuring out your accounts are linked.

Here are both accounts side by side on the same computer.
tfmgPSX.png
thanks for the advice. I was using Opera GX just coz it was the first thing that came to mind
btw, could u please tell me how to turn on that highest security on brave to avoid digital fingerprinting

Yeah, just use Brave browser, don't use the app, then you're good.

Don't use a VPN, you'll get shadow banned from the get go.

If you're making money on Reddit then paying for a VPN should be an expected and acceptable business expense.

If you're just there to rile people up or argue and share the truth, all of which lead to a ban, and you're doing that out of your own desires for entertainment and passion, and it's not worth you spending a few bucks a month for a paid VPN, then it's definitely not worth continuing to search the internet and thinking about how to evade a ban.

If it's not worth $3 a month, it's not worth the vast amount of mental headspace to keep thinking about it. This is what people mean by "living rent free in your head."
Nice... Which VPN can you get for $3/mth ?

New accounts.

Change the browser is most important or use Brave browser.
I use the Brave Browser --- great for security. I can also change my IP address. This is only accomplished by using a separate Modem and Router.

How does a Brave Browser 'Circumvent' Reddit ??

Thanks man !

Back