How can I use digital marketing to profit from a real life event in my State?

Degree
Hello everyone,

I'm living in India, and there's an upcoming religious event that's really popular. During this event, people gather to dance in traditional clothing every night for nine consecutive nights (its called navratri). Many different organizers rent out plots, arrange singing bands, and decorate these plots for attendees to dance and enjoy themselves in these events.

I've been thinking of ways to make money during this way, I would like to hear your input's on it:
-Hosting an event myself is an option, but it requires quite a bit of capital and capabilities that I don't have rn.

-Some friends of mine have made money in the past by obtaining tickets early and reselling them for established events. But, it's quite hard to do as you need to have connections with major organizers to obtain the tickets early for a good price. I tried this last year and managed to secure some tickets, but it's worth noting that it's illegal, and the profit margins weren't worth the risk, though I'm still planning to do it this year too.
(This isn't feasible for less-known events, as there's typically less demand and stable pricing.)

-Another idea I had was to venture into reselling traditional clothing. However, I'm concerned that the market may already be saturated with big manufacturers.

Do any of you have different methods that you could recommend for generating income during a religious event like this? .
I would also really appreciate it if you could critique these methods and recommend the one you think is the best.
Thank you

Back