Guys Making Six Figures - What Do You Do & My Advice

Degree
Ok seriously, the guys posting 6 figures what are you doing? Why do you even have that much money in your bank.

Invest it immediately in real estate! I feel like some of those images are fake.

It would be interesting to see what their websites actually are as well.

Ok seriously, the guys posting 6 figures what are you doing? Why do you even have that much money in your bank.

Invest it immediately in real estate! I feel like some of those images are fake.

What makes you think they haven't and that you aren't only seeing a fraction of their worth?

But another question is, if you don't have that much in your own bank accounts WHY in the world would they take financial advice from YOU?

What makes you think they haven't and that you aren't only seeing a fraction of their worth?

But another question is, if you don't have that much in your own bank accounts WHY in the world would they take financial advice from YOU?

I wouldn't claim to be a financial advisor but I have an undergrad in business management and a masters in computer science. I am at the very least qualified to give "advice". It is what I would do in their shoes.

Don't take my post as disrespectful, I am new to these forums so I'm slowly learning what goes on here.

Not a single person has posted more than a million dollars in a bank account, and yet you try to infer there were "fake" images. I mean if I were to bother faking something it might as well be huge dollars... $20K a month is not even a quarter million dollars a year.

I'm going to say something that you should ponder about the underlying message, it's not meant to disrespect you, but to give you a clear understanding of the heights you still have to go and the mindset you have to change to attain "their" level.

It is what I would do in their shoes.

But "they" don't think like you do - that's why "they" have more money. The decisions you make clearly won't get you to "their" level if that's how you think.

I am at the very least qualified to give "advice".

Advice on what? How to waste time calling people liars instead of hustling harder? There is a A LOT of money on the internet to be made, anyone wasting time pondering on the 'realness' of anything is doing just that, wasting time. Those thoughts won't put a single new dollar in your bank account, but hustling harder will.

but I have an undergrad in business management and a masters in computer science.

Where has that gotten you? I know MBAs and PhDs who are broke and live paycheck to paycheck. Knowledge doesn't mean jack shit without applied action.

I've seen at least one if not three or more sites from every single baller in the game, including those in this thread.

In almost every case but a few, they're as ugly as a newbie's site.

It's "install Wordpress, buy content, buy links, rank, optimize for conversions, repeat."

People have all kinds of beliefs about what makes cash or not. It's usually wrong. I've seen people install a theme and not even bother taking the theme's logo down... and still pull down 5 and 6 figures a month. Multiply that by 10 sites or more. Adsense and Affiliate sites don't need to be pretty. They only need to convert.

I've seen good looking sites never earn a penny. Algorithms have no understanding of beauty and for people it's subjective.

Also, real estate is a joke compared to internet marketing done right. Lot's of overhead, little liquidity, low low low ROI, headaches galore. Net worth on paper just lets you dig a deeper hole for higher cash flow. When you look at cash in a bank account, you're looking at clean and clear, ready to spend profit.

If you want an overview of what ballers and newbies and winners and losers are doing, get well connected and sell premium content or links. Your entire worldview will change. There's no barrier to entry or barrier to winning. Most of the things that lead to winning are for robot's eyes only in SEO's case.

Not a single person has posted more than a million dollars in a bank account, and yet you try to infer there were "fake" images. I mean if I were to bother faking something it might as well be huge dollars... $20K a month is not even a quarter million dollars a year.

I'm going to say something that you should ponder about the underlying message, it's not meant to disrespect you, but to give you a clear understanding of the heights you still have to go and the mindset you have to change to attain "their" level.

But "they" don't think like you do - that's why "they" have more money. The decisions you make clearly won't get you to "their" level if that's how you think.

Advice on what? How to waste time calling people liars instead of hustling harder? There is a A LOT of money on the internet to be made, anyone wasting time pondering on the 'realness' of anything is doing just that, wasting time. Those thoughts won't put a single new dollar in your bank account, but hustling harder will.

Where has that gotten you? I know MBAs and PhDs who are broke and live paycheck to paycheck. Knowledge doesn't mean jack shit without applied action.

I feel like you're bashing me. I only made a simple statement based on my initial observations, the screenshots can be easily faked. And yes this is the internet, everything and anything can be faked.

To be fair, my masters degree has served me well. I am 26 years old and work as a software engineer with a higher than average salary.

I would say my degree has definitely taken me places.

I'm surprised you are bashing me and my degree. I'm positive there are hustlers that make more or less than people that work full-time jobs. But I wouldn't bash them, I'm here to observe and learn.

I've seen at least one if not three or more sites from every single baller in the game, including those in this thread.

In almost every case but a few, they're as ugly as a newbie's site.

It's "install Wordpress, buy content, buy links, rank, optimize for conversions, repeat."

People have all kinds of beliefs about what makes cash or not. It's usually wrong. I've seen people install a theme and not even bother taking the theme's logo down... and still pull down 5 and 6 figures a month. Multiply that by 10 sites or more. Adsense and Affiliate sites don't need to be pretty. They only need to convert.

I've seen good looking sites never earn a penny. Algorithms have no understanding of beauty and for people it's subjective.

Also, real estate is a joke compared to internet marketing done right. Lot's of overhead, little liquidity, low low low ROI, headaches galore. Net worth on paper just lets you dig a deeper hole for higher cash flow. When you look at cash in a bank account, you're looking at clean and clear, ready to spend profit.

If you want an overview of what ballers and newbies and winners and losers are doing, get well connected and sell premium content or links. Your entire worldview will change. There's no barrier to entry or barrier to winning. Most of the things that lead to winning are for robot's eyes only in SEO's case.

Sure, most of this stuff is enlightening. Like I said I'm new here, so I take my initial observations and always ask if it's really true. I come from a poor family and believe in hard work, I was the second in my family to finish school (after my brother). I definitely consider myself a "hustler" and "hacker" I used to build landing pages for local restaurants. I used to be a busboy and bartender throughout high school and paid 90% of my college education debt free. I couldn't afford a car until 23. My priorities were straight and still are.

I personally have seen success with real estate, so I would recommend it with that much cash on hand. Sure it's not "quick" money, but it definitely grows in value over 5+ years.

Anyway, I'll continue to read and learn :smile:

Last edited:
I feel like you're bashing me. I only made a simple statement based on my initial observations, the screenshots can be easily faked. And yes this is the internet, everything and anything can be faked.

To be fair, my masters degree has served me well. I am 26 years old and work as a software engineer with a higher than average salary.

I would say my degree has definitely taken me places.

I'm surprised you are bashing me and my degree. I'm positive there are hustlers that make more or less than people that work full-time jobs. But I wouldn't bash them, I'm here to observe and learn.

Like I said, they don't think like you do. If you can't handle your feeling getting hurt what's going to happen in a board meeting with investors when they call you out on a missed earning report? You need to toughen up - And leave that 9-5 deathtrap alone.

Nothing you said about me is news to anyone here.

Once you realize what you've stumbled upon, you will appreciate there is a gatekeeper like me to keep the low level thinkers at bay.

Back