Comcast tried to smack talk Google and it backfired gloriously

Degree
So somebody named 'Rusty' that handles Comcast's social media decided to throw some shade towards Google Fiber. (Sidenote: Google is already ranking #1 for the word "Alphabet", that didn't take long at all...)

How the hell did Comcast not see this coming...?
They saw that USA Today was doing their bidding (Kind of like when Vox published an article that was way too favorable for Hulu vs Netflix... and guess who's a part owner in Vox Media... And Hulu?), but Rusty couldn't just leave it at that... The joy of something negative being said about a competitor instead of Comcast, for once, was just too much for Rusty to contain.

The day shift was almost done, but Comcast hadn't met their pissing-off-everybody quota for the day. Buzzer beater by Rusty...

z1xwT2h.png

Check out how people have been responding to the post:

http://bgr.com/2015/11/02/comcast-vs-google-fiber-facebook-post/

They've bred so much hatred for themselves that there's simply no redemption. If they didn't collude on territory with other ISP's they'd have been out of business a long time ago. They've owed me $300 for about 4 months now, and I went and spoke to my business class rep and he basically told me that Comcast routinely misapplies payments and loses money and then frustrates you till you give up. He said it happens daily for amounts much higher than mine, then tried to play it off as a joke. When even your own upper level employees openly hate on you...

Back