Can you identify this email ad software?

Degree
Mod Edit: Make your thread title describe the thread & don’t link to images. Embed them. It's easy to do.

Hi Friends, (newby here),
Here's a marketing tool i've seen lately but don't know what its called.

Its basically, display ads 'within' and email body.
  • OFTEN (not always), when i open an email i see Ads at the Very top of the Email (or mixed into the actual email letter -- NOT OUTSIDE the email body.
Anyone know what these services are called and how can i find out more?
Here's some examples

WlTsrEe.png

AGAIN, these ads were placed 'Within the email body' --- not outside.
Thoughts/ comments ?

Thanks very much!~

Last edited by a moderator:
LiveIntent and PowerInbox do that, as well as other services. Usually within the email you can see what the service is.

ConvertKit is beta testing this right now as well.

Also, it's possible it's an affiliate ad or sponsored ad.

You mentioned the ads were within the email body, not outside. You can place ads anywhere you want within the email. Nothing special about that.

LiveIntent and PowerInbox do that, as well as other services. Usually within the email you can see what the service is.

ConvertKit is beta testing this right now as well.

Also, it's possible it's an affiliate ad or sponsored ad.

You mentioned the ads were within the email body, not outside. You can place ads anywhere you want within the email. Nothing special about that.
Hi ... and No there is no indication within the email of Who is placing those ads. The spot is Premium in this case because its at the VERY TOP of the email (can't help but read it).

When you follow Yahoo's advertising help, it leads you to 'Taboola' for these types of ads.

:smile:

Mod Edit: Stop Linking to Images. Embed Them. It's Simple. The explanation is here.

https://opus.analytics.yahoo.com/tag/opus-frame.html?

Thats the only reference i get in Firebug. Its not helping find the source ?

;(

Back