Buying fake social media followers for new accounts & buying aged accounts

Degree
Where's the best place to buy followers for new social media accounts (IG and X) with nuking the accounts?

Obviously no one wants to be the first person to follow an account with 0 followers, so just looking to get a few hundred fakes to get the ball rolling

I would advise against this. Just follow 500 to 1,000 people (not all at once) and then unfollow them all a few days later (not all at once) to get the ball rolling. And publish content while you do this.

Social Media sites in general run on algorithms and promote your content to your subscribers first to see how they engage. Bots aren't going to engage so you're going to have a harder time expanding your reach. And it'd be one thing if you could start with 1,000 fake subscribers, gain the 2nd 1,000, then get rid of the fake ones, but you won't have that level of control. Engagement metrics are everything and you'll doom yourself pretty early on. I wouldn't even follow and un-follow. I'd just interact out there in that world to gain visibility.

To answer your question, I think you're looking for is what people took to calling "SMM Panels" where SMM is "Social Media Marketing" and panels are the dashboards or whatever, the SaaS's you use to purchase the fake interaction. I wouldn't say there's a best one, though some definitely try to fake interaction on the accounts so they fly beneath the radar. Youtube is struggling dealing with this right now which is causing a lot of channels to get hit with the "Invalid Traffic Bug". So it's definitely become a bit more advanced but they'll also get sniffed out all the same.

Where's the best place to buy followers for new social media accounts (IG and X) with nuking the accounts?

Obviously no one wants to be the first person to follow an account with 0 followers, so just looking to get a few hundred fakes to get the ball rolling
It's worth noting that a lot of people follow without even seeing your profile (or how many followers you have), so your premise may be off.

People wanting to see more of your content will drive them to follow you a lot more than a low follower count will turn them off.

I would not recommend this, namely because followers tend to be a vanity metric, especially if the engagement on your posts doesn't show for it.

I've seen a few, most are low cost high volume, tried them, nothing wrong, but I'd like some more active accounts, maybe these are around?
If you know some you can recommend as a good vendor, I'd love the recommendation.
Thanks in advance!

You can find any SMM panel, But the issue is service is not stable. There is always chnaces that your followers can drop after a time of period.

One thing I do to help grow followers, specifically on IG, is going around and liking the photos of people who follow the people who follow us.

Then, those people get a notification, and go to our account. They see the "followed by x, y, z and others," and often follow us back.

It's a slow process but the followers are real. It's a good pooping activity.

People usually recommend liking, commenting and following people interested in the niche you're in through your own account, which is a tried and tested method but the follow-back rates are not that good now because people are aware of the method now, it's still really good though.
But, right now the mother-slave method is the best way to grow your instagram account, wherein you don't use your main account but use different spam accounts to follow and find the accounts interested in the niche which your content focuses on, and then dming them a message that goes like
"Hey, I make this type of content, if you're interested, please follow and like", since the spam accounts cannot be tracked back to your main account, it's safe and very efficient .

Back