Best service for creating infographics

Vert

Overcoming adversity
Degree
The infographics are quite useful for gaining links and notoriety, but my graphic editing skills are very limited, so I can't create them by myself.

What website or software do you recommend for infographics? I've been looking at Easel.ly and it doesn't look bad, although I have not done anything serious with it.

I have used Canva before, but have tended to go back to using something simple like Illustrator, Photoshop or even Powerpoint.

I found that it was more important to have access to some good graphics and images, rather than use a specific tool.

I have used Canva before, but have tended to go back to using something simple like Illustrator, Photoshop or even Powerpoint.

I found that it was more important to have access to some good graphics and images, rather than use a specific tool.

I didn't know Canva, I'll take a look at it.

I've done some infographics with PhotoShop, but due to my lack of graphic design skills, I make many errors and it takes many hours to have something minimally viable...

Pay someone to make a professional one in illustrator, and re-use the .ai file they give you for future infographics.

If you can install & manage wordpress you can work out how to use illustrator to edit an already made infographic.

There's also https://piktochart.com/ but it's pretty shit if I'm honest. The templates get old fast and aren't well suited for everyone's needs.

Back