Avalanche thread questions

Hey, surfdude... I think you're still missing the point. You don't need to be "good" at SEO. You don't even need to build backlinks right now. You just need to follow the instructions.

If you follow the exact steps CCarter shared in the original post for six months, you will be SHOCKED at the results. Don't sort of follow them. Follow them verbatim.

And as Ryuzaki said, this isn't about one post, it's about hundreds or thousands. I've followed this strategy in a YMYL EEAT-heavy niche with a low DR site that was hit by several core updates over the past few years. It has resulted in 75k in new traffic. This just works.

As for "how to generate backlinks" it's probably the easiest thing in SEO... you pay someone. But, I wouldn't start until you've completed a few months of avalanche and get a bit of traction. Then you're publishing schedule, ranking, and backlinks will gain momentum together. At least that's what works for me.

Hey, surfdude... I think you're still missing the point. You don't need to be "good" at SEO. You don't even need to build backlinks right now. You just need to follow the instructions.

If you follow the exact steps CCarter shared in the original post for six months, you will be SHOCKED at the results. Don't sort of follow them. Follow them verbatim.

And as Ryuzaki said, this isn't about one post, it's about hundreds or thousands. I've followed this strategy in a YMYL EEAT-heavy niche with a low DR site that was hit by several core updates over the past few years. It has resulted in 75k in new traffic. This just works.

As for "how to generate backlinks" it's probably the easiest thing in SEO... you pay someone. But, I wouldn't start until you've completed a few months of avalanche and get a bit of traction. Then you're publishing schedule, ranking, and backlinks will gain momentum together. At least that's what works for me.
Mate, that's awesome, 75K visitors a month in my industry would be amazing! I'm chuffed it has worked out for you and the fact you are in a YMYL EEAT heavy niche is very encouraging.

Yeah I know to "buy" backlinks, it's how we used to rank, but after buying links from BHW and killing previous sites, I'd only buy premium safe links from the like of Carter and Ryu and few other vendors on here. Haven't got the budget for that at the moment as it's all currently spent on Tik Tok adverts, which is instant traffic and sales, no waiting 3 months to take effect. hopefully in a month or two we can look into getting some premium links going.

I'm sure years ago we used to get emails every now and again from either this forum or serpwoo with some decent places to get free links from. I was just wondering if anyone ever put them into a list on here somewhere.

Mate, that's awesome, 75K visitors a month in my industry would be amazing! I'm chuffed it has worked out for you and the fact you are in a YMYL EEAT heavy niche is very encouraging.

Yeah I know to "buy" backlinks, it's how we used to rank, but after buying links from BHW and killing previous sites, I'd only buy premium safe links from the like of Carter and Ryu and few other vendors on here. Haven't got the budget for that at the moment as it's all currently spent on Tik Tok adverts, which is instant traffic and sales, no waiting 3 months to take effect. hopefully in a month or two we can look into getting some premium links going.

I'm sure years ago we used to get emails every now and again from either this forum or serpwoo with some decent places to get free links from. I was just wondering if anyone ever put them into a list on here somewhere.
SERPWoo has a youtube channel.

One of the series I did was where to get backlinks. I did a video a week for like almost a full year.

You'd have to go through the channel and hunt down the first one I did, which was Adobe and then work your way through to the last one.

SERPWoo has a youtube channel.

One of the series I did was where to get backlinks. I did a video a week for like almost a full year.

You'd have to go through the channel and hunt down the first one I did, which was Adobe and then work your way through to the last one.
Brilliant, found it, thank you very much.

Gutted about the email I got this morning from serpwoo, it will be missed!

Back