Anyone outsourced link building?

Degree
Has anyone successfully outsourced link building?

I hired someone last year and so far they have managed to successfully bring in about 25 links over a few months. They work part time for me. I find the biggest problem they have is people wanting money for links and a few times, some of the requirements for a guest post have been ridiculous for the DA of the site.

I am wondering if I should hire someone else and compare efficiency? It seems to be quite a bit of money to handle the outreach, but having done it myself I know it can be time consuming.

Any thoughts of outsourcing properly? Looking for ways to improve what I have.

Thanks.

My partner(s) and I outsource link building, yes. BUT....it's only because we know EXACTLY what we want and have the resources that make outsourcing viable.

We have a few providers for different things, but we're generally able to add 5-10 DA25+ links to each of our sites, each month.

People wanting money for links is the rule, not the exception. You should be ready to pay them going into it.

If you, yourself, have not completed a successful link building campaign in the past, then there really is no reason for you to be outsourcing. You need to be able to articulate to your contractors exactly what you want, and you need to be able to identify the subtle signals of a contractor that is slacking off a little too much.

If you're worried about the cost of links, I'd imagine that your site isn't bringing in enough money to sustain itself yet. This is another reason for you to just do the link building yourself.

Unless you have a formal business plan in place and understand how each one of your outgoing dollars is directly helping you reach your stated goals, I wouldn't spend the money. I'd spend time learning the in's-and-out's of link building.....and the rabbit hole goes much deeper than you think.

And, as far as ridiculous guest posting requirements.... you wouldn't drive 3 hours to Disney World only to turn around when you get there because Space Mountain wasn't as cool as you thought...right?

Same idea plays here.... you probably spent 15, 30, or 60 minutes getting to the point of submitting that guest post. Just finish out the task and get it done....regardless of what they're asking of you. That shitty DA15 site might end up being a DA40 site next year.

We have a few providers for different things, but we're generally able to add 5-10 DA25+ links to each of our sites, each month.

Can you recommend a couple reliable providers? Always on the hunt to add more reliable link vendors to my business.

Check out the marketplace, there are some providers who are selling links from high authority sites although each link is about $100 or more

Can you recommend a couple reliable providers? Always on the hunt to add more reliable link vendors to my business.

The BuSo Marketplace has plenty. If you're seeking more providers so you can scale faster, please PM me. Please don't PM me if you're simply looking for a discount link provider. You should expect to pay at least $100 per link... closer to $200.

The money for links isn't a problem at all. It's whether you should pay for them. I have paid for a few but I cam eacross an interesting perspective from an SEO company (I think) about why they don't pay for links and why they feel that for every link/guest post is bought, is another hit against the industry. I wish I could find that article but I checked history and everything...if I come across it I will post so I can get your opinions :smile:

Thanks for the responses :smile:

The money for links isn't a problem at all. It's whether you should pay for them. I have paid for a few but I cam eacross an interesting perspective from an SEO company (I think) about why they don't pay for links and why they feel that for every link/guest post is bought, is another hit against the industry. I wish I could find that article but I checked history and everything...if I come across it I will post so I can get your opinions :smile:

Thanks for the responses :smile:

Let them think that. I'll be pocketing money in the meantime. lol

Back