Any ticket spinners here (ticket touts)

Degree
I've been looking at automated ticket buying for the last few weeks, as i feel this is where the major money is in automation.

there is barley any info on this subject online! people are clearly doing it but its really hush hush, there is a bit of info on proxies for ticket master on ghost proxies and a seller of automated ticket bots at ticketbots.net (there ticket master spinner sells for a grand).

the mark ups some ticket touts make are amazing, I'm not looking to buy software but right my own. using casperjs and python.

I take it these guys are using vcc's to buy the tickets?

Id be interested to talk to anyone involved in this scene as there is so little info online.

I've done work for a couple major / mid-major players in the industry on the internet marketing side. The markup is nice for sure. I wouldn't want to burn my bridges to talk about what I know - but good luck - in my opinion there is money to be made.

My family made most of their money from the ticket industry but that was the traditional offline touts back in the 80s but I reckon that there must be a crossover...... If you have any questions on the non tech/actual ticket stuff fire them my way

Back