Amazon Associates Link Builder Plugin Launches (Beta, EU Only, Wordpress)

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
This is great.

UK_Associates_7-12-2016_1544x500-1.jpg

Info: https://amazon-affiliate.eu/en/about-the-programme/amazon-associates-link-builder/

Heads up, research before you make the jump. Apparently images aren't showing up for HTTPS sites, etc. They are still working out the kinks with the European crowd before rolling out to the US and Canada.

amazon-associates-link-builder-wordpress-editor.jpg

Looks like it adds a search bar on the Post section of Wordpress and then straight up slaps the products into your post like an image. Then you can float it or whatever.

But what's cool is it will automatically show and update the prices, show if the product available for Prime, etc., all without dealing with the API. You just put in an API key and it does the rest.

Ad Template
product_ad_template.png

Grid Template
product_grid_template.png

Carousel Template
product_carousel_template.png

They also have a long FAQ section on that page if you run into any troubles.

MAKE MONEY.

Awesoooome. Will wait for them to get the kinks out but will definitely try this out when it's ready for use by the best nation on Earth.

The USA.

I've just installed it and added my U.S. Amazon account. It's linking to the U.S. version of Amazon with my associates code in the URL.

It's very easy to use; I added a four-product carousel in literally 10 seconds. It's a nice, clean layout, too.

Back